Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

body ink (merged)

Double Up

Haste's original link broke.
And I know you all love looking at things twice.
It's a yantra,
or symbol that you visualize while meditating.
visioncrystal.jpg

Interpreted from this -

visioncrystal1.jpg

by

Alex Grey!
GO LOOKSEE!

www.alexgrey.com

=D

^^^ lol.

but hey, i figured this must have been archived. if it's still around there's no good reason to have the other thread; i'm gonna merge them.

Knew Skool

onetwothreefour said:
if it's still around there's no good reason to have the other thread; i'm gonna merge them.

This one's too old.
New tatt thread!
New tatt thread!

Currently tossing up between getting one of the follow Escher designs. The Escher-esque grid I designed myself is apparently too hard for most artists to do. So I thought I'd choose a real Escher.

LW423.jpg

LW324.jpg

I'd only use one of these shapes
LW358.jpg

LW268.jpg
LW342.jpg

Can't decide

Q: is it possible to go over one colour ink with another to cover the old, say white over black?

thanks guys

White over black would be extremely hard but not sure if impossible.

Coverup's are usually achieved by going over the original with a darker ink.

I've only got one tat, its a lil bumbee bee on my lower back, where every typical chic gets one.
I'm gonna be different-ish soon and get one on the back of my neck, it will probably read somethin in Chinese but I'm not sure what. And damn it'll hurt!!
I can't post a pic cuz I'm blonde and don't no how. Sorry :p

smokin' joe, if you decide to get that man in the crystal ball, the only artist I can see doing it properly is Paul Booth.

a la
resize-image-inc.asp

woah ... the one sux2bu posted must have really hurt. Or you just go numb. But that is amazing.
I don't think i could get anything that extensive because i'd feel like it's replacing my skin.
I do want to get a couple small ones though.
I like the idea of something that means alot to you permanently tattooed on your skin. Kind of like scars with a story except ... prettier?

In the right hands that should come up quite good doofqueen :)