• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Blurred vision and noise over sensitivity after MDMA , 2 months

churchil123

Greenlighter
Hi guys. Long story short. I took half of a small pill which i was told that was MDMA. After 3 hours i took the other half. I had more than 10 beers at that night as well.It was great night but i had a panic attack with lasted for 1 min and I thought it was just super strong kick or something. Anyway the next day i woke up with my vision a bit blurred but i wasnt worried because it has happened before after a big drinking night. I also had the high pitch noise intolerance. I felt a bit dizzy but I thought its normal. Next two weeks literally i went through hell. Severe anxiety and depression. I thinking about suiciding all of the time. My concentration and memory was awful. So now the depression and anxiety are gone. Its been two months and im getting better which i didn’t believe that will happen. However at the end of the first month , i started to have a headache. I think its because of worring too much. The headache is gone now but my vision is still blurred and over sensitivity too. Also this feeling of heavy head and lack of coordination is still present. Has anyone experienced something like this ?

I forgot to mention that actually after month and a half i think my vision got a bit worse .

sounds like you are very senestive to the neagtive effects of mdma if your vision is getting worse or not improving after all this time get it checked out at the doctor. After heavy mdma abuse i would have awful headaches for months and that heavy head feeling. But my vision has never been blury

sounds like you are very senestive to the neagtive effects of mdma if your vision is getting worse or not improving after all this time get it checked out at the doctor. After heavy mdma abuse i would have awful headaches for months and that heavy head feeling. But my vision has never been blury
Thank you for replying
How about these months after hard abuse. Did you have tingling at the limbs? I have it every once in a while. And my coordination is a bit off because of this heavy head feeling. Its like im a bit dizzy.

Thank you for replying
How about these months after hard abuse. Did you have tingling at the limbs? I have it every once in a while. And my coordination is a bit off because of this heavy head feeling. Its like im a bit dizzy.
During my heavy rolls i would get pins and needles but never once it had wore off. I would get brain zaps which were very painful and would make me have to sit down. Load up on vitamins and start eating healthy mdma comedowns affect us all in varying ways some get it alot worse than others. Also start taking 5-htp supplements and stay hydrated. I do feel dizzy sometimes and have to lie down while on the comedown from mdma.

Check the long term comedown thread (LTC). Lots of similar stories of MDMA causing long term side effects in sensitive individuals or after heavy use.

My brother has had similar but more severe symptoms for over a year although it wasnt mdma induced but a lot of recreational drugs have the potential risk

Sometimes vision problems, especially Focus can be directly related to poor blood sugar control which can exist for quite some time as a condition before diabetes manifests and before mainstream medicine can actually diagnose and pinpoint the problem which can only take place with their diagnostic measures when diabetes is virtually upon the person.

I just wonder if something like this has been upset because of the stress put on your nervous system by the MDMA and experience in general.

No...MDMA would have no lasting effect on anything related to blood sugar lol

No...MDMA would have no lasting effect on anything related to blood sugar lol
I disagree, I mean Im not saying- MDMA causes blood sugar control imbalance in a direct causal manner.
But sugar control is a delicately tuned process involving the various branches of the nervous system.

I know from personal experience that this is something which can become upset or disrupted by stress on the body and the nervous system.
Sugar levels can either be too high, or too low, or out of control in both directions.

It will effect vision, mood, concentration, memore, motivation, thinking ability etc.
And like I say mainstream medicine is not capable of diagnosing sugar control imbalances until diabetes is practically in the pipeline at the last minute I know this for a fact.

But this is just one example of a type of imbalance which I believe can be brought about suddenly as a result of stress on the body and the nervous system from using drugs such as MDMA especially after difficult or stressful experiences.

So I'm not actually saying I think there is a very strong chance of sugar control issues being related here but I think it is always worth keeping in mind because it is an extremely Common condition with most people not having any awareness that it is affecting them in various ways.

An
Check the long term comedown thread (LTC). Lots of similar stories of MDMA causing long term side effects in sensitive individuals or after heavy use.

My brother has had similar but more severe symptoms for over a year although it wasnt mdma induced but a lot of recreational drugs have the potential risk
and now after a year, how is your brother ?

I disagree, I mean Im not saying- MDMA causes blood sugar control imbalance in a direct causal manner.
But sugar control is a delicately tuned process involving the various branches of the nervous system.

I know from personal experience that this is something which can become upset or disrupted by stress on the body and the nervous system.
Sugar levels can either be too high, or too low, or out of control in both directions.

It will effect vision, mood, concentration, memore, motivation, thinking ability etc.
And like I say mainstream medicine is not capable of diagnosing sugar control imbalances until diabetes is practically in the pipeline at the last minute I know this for a fact.

But this is just one example of a type of imbalance which I believe can be brought about suddenly as a result of stress on the body and the nervous system from using drugs such as MDMA especially after difficult or stressful experiences.

So I'm not actually saying I think there is a very strong chance of sugar control issues being related here but I think it is always worth keeping in mind because it is an extremely Common condition with most people not having any awareness that it is affecting them in various ways.
Ive been actually thinking about this because i also notices shorten breathing. Which is also a sign of blood sugar level imbalance.

Ive been actually thinking about this because i also notices shorten breathing. Which is also a sign of blood sugar level imbalance.
It could also be something else. I have been having revolutionary chiropractic treatment throughout my long-term illness which will developed from Chinese medicine and is called "total body modification" or T.BM.

It uses muscle testing which is totally valid, accurate, reliable and trustworthy when done be a competent practioner. To diagnose with pinpoint accuracy, practically infinite specific things, conditions, problems, weaknesses and imbalances in the body.

Everything is connected to and run by the Nervous System. I would be dead without having had this avenue of diagnosis, but fundamentally- trestment which is done via the many accupressure points on the spinal chord and around the body.

I promise you it is not quackery one bit. A number if times over the years I have had problems with my vision and focus. My chiropractors fixed the problem which was cuased by what they referred to as my "eye-points" being out. Also the "tracking" of the eyes.

There was a definite and strange problem each time which came out of nowhere and affected my vision in a really strange but obvious way.

The treatment I received on these occasions completely fixed the problem. On one of the occasions I was able to identify the cause of the upset for want of a better word it was when I was sitting down by the riverside on the riverbank on a sunny day and the reflection of the Sun off of the water was exceptionally bright and I was squinting and straining and directing my eyes away from it for some time while I sat there.

It was when I got up to walk home that im mediately felt strange and noticed there was a strange problem with my vision and focus like things were a bit distorted and blurry.
I don't know what caused it on the other occasions but this is just one example of something basic which can happen as a result of any situation or occurrence really.

Just a few ideas anyway do your best not to worry about it too much and assume that there is some little imbalance been triggered somewhere in your body or nervous system which is having some effect but I genuinely can't see how any sort of permanence will lasting harm could have been done to your vision.

It could also be something else. I have been having revolutionary chiropractic treatment throughout my long-term illness which will developed from Chinese medicine and is called "total body modification" or T.BM.

It uses muscle testing which is totally valid, accurate, reliable and trustworthy when done be a competent practioner. To diagnose with pinpoint accuracy, practically infinite specific things, conditions, problems, weaknesses and imbalances in the body.

Everything is connected to and run by the Nervous System. I would be dead without having had this avenue of diagnosis, but fundamentally- trestment which is done via the many accupressure points on the spinal chord and around the body.

I promise you it is not quackery one bit. A number if times over the years I have had problems with my vision and focus. My chiropractors fixed the problem which was cuased by what they referred to as my "eye-points" being out. Also the "tracking" of the eyes.

There was a definite and strange problem each time which came out of nowhere and affected my vision in a really strange but obvious way.

The treatment I received on these occasions completely fixed the problem. On one of the occasions I was able to identify the cause of the upset for want of a better word it was when I was sitting down by the riverside on the riverbank on a sunny day and the reflection of the Sun off of the water was exceptionally bright and I was squinting and straining and directing my eyes away from it for some time while I sat there.

It was when I got up to walk home that im mediately felt strange and noticed there was a strange problem with my vision and focus like things were a bit distorted and blurry.
I don't know what caused it on the other occasions but this is just one example of something basic which can happen as a result of any situation or occurrence really.

Just a few ideas anyway do your best not to worry about it too much and assume that there is some little imbalance been triggered somewhere in your body or nervous system which is having some effect but I genuinely can't see how any sort of permanence will lasting harm could have been done to your vision.

How do you know if your practitioner is “competent”? Can I simply go to a highly rated axcupunture spot and tell them my vision is off?

How do you know if your practitioner is “competent”? Can I simply go to a highly rated axcupunture spot and tell them my vision is off?
That is a very good point also, thank you. I'm sorry my brain is very compromised function wise currently due to fatigue and sleep deprivation.
But yes Chinese "energy" medicine such as accupincture and accuoressure is a very good avenue to seek help with any particular problem or imbalance.

It really works. It just costs money. If it was free or a lot cheaper I would use it all the time, but I have tended to prioritize my limited sickness benefit for the vital chirporactic treatments which have made a life or death, heaven and hell difference to my life through the years of Lyme Disease and allergies.

I actually desperately need to go and have 2 accupuncture/accupressure treatments to rehabailitate my digestive system. That has always been enough in the past at bad times, to radically improve the flow and function and energy of my digestive tract, from being in a dire poor performing sluggish state.

The accupunture can treat multiple areas if you just describe things well. Needles here, there and everywhere lol.

They can treat the eye merdian for example. But just generally, it is very balancing for the body. I think an accupuncture course with a competent practitioner could potentially be of great help to many people suffering from MDMA side effects and long-term come down.

Finding a competent practitioner is perhaps not something we can take for granted so easily but when you do find one these treatments are potentially life-changing in terms of how you experience life at least certainly in my own consistent experience.

T.B.M. is fairly widely known, you may be able to find a practitioner. And there are many other branches of chiropractic I'm sure which are all very genuine and originating from the same but slightly different sources and concepts which could offer similar treatments and approaches but I don't have experience with this just the chiropractors and models etc which I have come across myself.

Anyway best of luck if you look for any such type of treatments. I would always be interested to hear if you have any positive experiences (or negative, but pray not).

Back to my vaporizer now. I took a 1plsd trip 2 days ago and as usual when I vape weed now it gives me the maddest buzz instantly. Lots of integration too.

Its anxiety. The blurred vision and noise sensitivity come when your body gets flooded with stress hormones. The adrenaline/cortisol/etc makes your pupils dialate just a little bit, which makes everything seem blurry. And the noise sensitivity is basically the same thing. Some cocktail of chemicals floods your body to prepare you for danger and all of your senses get heightened. Some get shut down (higher brain functions/thinking/reasoning/memory), some get super powered (touch, hearing, sight, smell) .

MDMA is fairly well know to cause after-effects and flashbacks that can occur months or even many years after use. Same as with LSD.

MDMA is fairly well know to cause after-effects and flashbacks that can occur months or even many years after use. Same as with LSD.
This is bullshit, flashbacks on mdma and lsd lmao. In all my years of tripping i have never gotten a flashback and never has anyone else. There is hppd which is rare and hardcore users like myself do have but flashbacks lmao thats the wise old tale told since the 60s.

This is bullshit, flashbacks on mdma and lsd lmao. In all my years of tripping i have never gotten a flashback and never has anyone else. There is hppd which is rare and hardcore users like myself do have but flashbacks lmao thats the wise old tale told since the 60s.

It does happen but I think a lot less frequently than they used to claim in the 60's. They grossly exaggerated to scaremonger. It is a thing, though.
Can't speak from personal use as have never used either drug myself.

It does happen but I think a lot less frequently than they used to claim in the 60's. They grossly exaggerated to scaremonger. It is a thing, though.
Can't speak from personal use as have never used either drug myself.
It doesn't happen and you have never used these drugs so why would you even claim flashbacks that is just straight up spreading fake information and propaganda.