Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelighters - This is your life - Cowboy Mac

BigTrancer

Bluelight Crew
Since it's my honour and duty to pass on this compliment to Cowboy Mac, I'd like to add some notable items for the record.

* Hours upon countless hours of moderating pillreports. Cowboy Mac is a member of a tireless team of pillreports moderators that work very hard behind the scenes battling unwieldy software and an onslaught of trolls and flamewars we rarely witness at BL. Pillreports may have its limits but the benefits are facilitated largely through the efforts of these patient volunteers.

* Enlighten Event Harm Reduction & Website. At the front lines of harm reduction, Cowboy Mac and the Enlighten crew have been actively running pill-testing stations at events in Victoria, providing a free service and dispensing information and cut-price pill testing resources at the user level. Beyond the face-to-face demonstration of the qualitative science of pill testing, Enlighten seek to continue the lesson in why different pills work in different ways, by incorporating all the pill-testing data from each major event into a database, which will be used in future harm reduction projects.

Cowboy Mac has a wicked sense of humour and his heart is in a good place. Every party with him and Nickstar, those guys never stopped grinning =D Too many stories to mention, so I'll leave you with:

Let's hear it for the glowing UV gardening glove wearing psychedelic NRG techno cowboy...

BigTrancer :)

I’ve never met CBM (to my knowledge) but he always seems like a real sweetheart online.

Stars on Bluelight

As of late, CM and I talk quite regularly. I have to say, even though we haven't yet met in person, Cowboy Mac - in a way - is largely responsible for motivating me in my latest project, which also see's him as being responsible for my newly acquired (slightly bigger)muscles....;)

Reliable, dedicated, and straight up. Australian Harm Reduction groups should all look up to the work CM does, both with Enlighten, and also as BT said - on Pillreports. Not to mention the more than active role he plays on ADD.

Thanks heaps mate, and also to your sweet and understanding partner. You're both legends. I'm sure it takes some effort, especially when it's probably realised that the "start line" may actually be yet to come 8(

serious bit finished.

Until I found out CM didn't smoke, I always thought of him as being a bit like another Cowboy I once read about, a culture Hero from a bygone day

He too had an intermediate phase which saw him striving hard to find good staff to run the testing station

fekbroco.jpg

But eventually he got them trained and nowadays is relaxed and takes it all in stride. Still, the wave says something ;)

upfreak.jpg

All in jest of course (and I expect a full payback =D)

Pics from here

Been a close mate for some years now.

Lots of adventures, fun times, fun times.

BT: That glove is still with us I believe. And I haven't seen the astroboy jacket for a while, but I do believe its making a reappearance at earthcore ;)

love ya dude, i'll see you today :)

My hat goes off to Cowboy Mac. I wouldn't know him from a bar of soap in person, but I never cease to be suprised by the extent of his dedication to and extensive knowledge of HM and all things. You're an asset to the Bluelight/Pillreports world Mac :)

Yeah gota hand it to ya mate you've done this board wonders over the years. Never met ya but always read your posts and I'm sure everyone has learnt alot from you, keep it up :)