• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelighter's guide to getting raided.

In the name Of Mighty Archangels Michael and Faith with the Blue Sword Flame of Protection Power and Will;You can release your fear of the bluelights of the police because you are the bluelight;
[email protected]
If you align with the blue light ray of creation more, then it will be less necessary for the external bluelight to come knocking on your door to remind you that you already are a bluelighter.
:)
I want to be a policeman and help them all to wake up to their candy raver self more.
Who wants to join me?
As long as you are being good and not hurting anyone then why feel guilty?
If you don't choose to feel guilty about any drug taking(ie you are aligned with God(dess) in the taking of the substance and are using/receiving it as a medical sacrament),there is less likelihood that an external presence is going to match any inner guilt with external punishment.
If you want extra safety and protection just call on Archangel Michael with his blue sword flame to help you,protect you guard you ,keep you safe.He is there for you, to protect you .Archangel Michael is the patron saint and angel of Bluelight and police.
Michael-3-small-gb.jpg

to find out more about Archangel Michael you may go here;
http://www.spiritweb.org/Spirit/Images/Masters/Michael-3-small-gb.jpg
and here
http://www.spiritweb.org/Spirit/angelic-realms.html
From Dictionary.com
Police[French, from Old French policie, civil organization, from Late Latin polta, from Latin, the State, from Greek polteia, from polts, citizen, from polis, city. See pel-3 in Indo-European Roots.]
We are one Bluelight!
Lets love one another extra right now!

to jakoz(i dont know how to use quote)??
if they r on2 someone they must get new phone
and number..!!!!!!

Awww... I liked his posts so much that I'm using a quote from him now for my sig :)
[ 05 May 2002: Message edited by: Jakoz ]

Hmm.. Just to add to this.. Its very hard to remove data if someone *truely* wants to get it.. i.e a quote from a security mailing list Im on
>I was wondering if anybody from this forum has had any experience with
>these high energy degaussers.
>I recently used this degaussers on Data Cartridges (DDS), PC & Servers
>hard drives but I want to be sure all data has been erased and that is not
>recoverable.
>
>Any comment would be very much appreciated.
>
>Thanks
I don't know what everyone else thinks, but IMHO I wouldn't trust just a
degausser. If ensuring that the data is completely irrecoverable is very
important to you, the only sure way is to physically destroy the
drive. I've heard that the US military uses a combination of grinders and
acid baths to accomplish this. Even burning the drive may not be
sufficient, since it is possible to recover data even after a 1700 degree
fire (see http://www.drivesavers.com/museum/museuma.html ). A degausser
would probably render data 99.9% unrecoverable, but if you want to be
absolutely sure, destroy the media.
taking a hammer to a hdd in case federal police etc raid your place, won't stop real data recovery places form recoverying like 95-99% of the data..

^^^^
Yeah, but for the scale that most people here are on, for the enforcers to go to those lengths would be prohibitively expensive.

I found an Interesting Article in todays Age concerning police powers with intercepting communications over the Internet.
Police are increasingly turning to Internet Service Providers in a bid to fight crime - both online and off - but is this growing relationship doomed to endanger the privacy of Australian Internet users?
As the thin blue line stretches into cyberspace, tracking the trail of data is as important to investigators as finding fingerprints on a murder weapon is to homicide detectives. It is little wonder authorities are seeking to extend access to our electronic communications.
Proposed changes to the Telecommunications Interception Act - part of a package of anti-terrorism amendments - will make it easier for police to read a suspect's e-mail than it is to tap a phone or search premises.
So easy, it is raising privacy concerns for Internet users.
Without additional security or encryption technologies, e-mail is a notoriously insecure method of communication.
The rest of the article can be found here:
The Age: "Big Brother is looking to read your e-mail" May 7th 2002

If you are caught with say 5 pills on you at a club...can they go straight to your house or does it have to be a certain amount to justify a warrant?

If you were caught with 5 pills after they saw you sell the other 45 that you walked in with, then yeah, a warrant would be justified...
But if they just caught you the once and hadn't been watching you for a while then I doubt it... If that did happen I'd be extremely paranoid believe that they'd be watching you constantly from then on, because they very well might...
I could be wrong, but in this kind of situation its best to be extra careful...

I thought this might be interesting to some.
One of the experts involved in recovering deleted information from Enron's computers to the NSW Police. He has donated the software he uses to the NSW police. He has also donated his time to train the NSW police in its use, and representatives of police forces from most other states will also be attending.
"The course included training in SMART, the seizure of computer hard drives, the examination of file systems for various operating systems and the presentation of evidence at court."
According to the article NSW has always been successful when taking hacking cases to court, and has a higher rate of hacking cases before it than in other countries thanks to good relationship with the business community.

yeah your better off encrypting the data than deleting it it seems, did they say why he was donating the software to the NSW government ? doesn't really make any sense.

I was rereading Pleo's post from Skydancer on the previous page, and this paragraph caught my attention:
But imagine the paperwork and man hours involved with this, especially if it involves getting statements and cooperation from admins overseas: we can post and chat as if the server is next door, but for law enforcement it will be a lot of wasted time to receive proper authorization and collaboration with colleagues from other countries - so is Bluelight being approached by law enforcement a possibility? Yes, ofcourse. Is such an unattractive measure likely to happen soon? Not for drug possession charges. Not even in Australia. For outright dealing? Well... "purrrrhaps, perhaps, perhaps..."
The above makes me very nervous, the reason being that it is unclear who exactly decides whether the person is dealing. Is it the police? Is it Bluelight admin?
The people raided in Perth were raided for dealing. Now, none of their Bluelight posts indicated that they were (and none actually were, as far as I know), but what if, for argument's sake, the cops just wrote in about Bluelight user 'A', a normal poster, and sarted claiming that they were dealing, and needed Bluelight's cooperation? Would the Bluelight admins just give up the info, or would they go to the trouble of checking out the person, and decide from there?
The quote from Skydancer is just making me a little worried that Bluelight admins may just roll over and give details to avoid trouble, and although I wouldn't imagine that to be the case, it is a possibility.
It would be cool to hear Johnboy's thoughts on this.

it would like to know why the data is stored in the first place, if you dont have the data they cant request it, you don't need it really so why have it?

Hey people, here is a good way to continue with your subversive activities.
If any AFP,CIB etc.. are reading this. The harder you fight, the harder we fight. ;)
I don't deal or do drugs, however! However I empathise with those who seek the freedom to discover the truth in life through their own trials and tribulations.
The following links will help you overthrow authority.
Internet e-mail encryption. Overcome big brother with 1028 bit encryption keys. It would take a quantum process to break this code in a reasonable ammount of time.
http://www.perfectlyprivate.com
Mobile phone voice encryption. You can't hear me, you can't see me, you don't know what I am up to. Hehehehe, your not under my thumb!
http://www.usatoday.com/life/cyber/tech/review/2001-06-05-crypto-phone.htm
http://www.useit.rohde-schwarz.com/www/dev_center.nsf/html/sit_solutions_e
Plus as an added bonus to help liven this thread : ]http://www.therockalltimes.co.uk/2002/03/04/drugs-warning.htmlhttp://www.therockalltimes.co.uk/2002/03/04/drugs-warning.html[/b
Sorry about the rants. I soooo dislike authority for a great many reasons. :)

http://www.efa.org.au/Campaigns/alert200205.html
The Australian Electronic Frontiers foundation report that the Australian Government is looking at introducing changes to the Telecomunications Interception Act giving Government Agencies (NOT just police!) the power to intercept email, voice mail and SMS messages without a warrant.

Regarding SMS and internet posts:
Is it illegal to talk of past drug use?
for example: "I took 10 pills on the weekend."
(either on BL, e-mail or SMS)
Assuming that wasn't said in jest (it was) could that be used as:
a) Sole evidence to substantiate/convict an individual up on charge?
b) a complement to existing evidence (i.e to back up confiscated drugs as evidence)?
My understanding is that without physical evidence of illegal activities you are totally safe. Is this correct? Can I talk about drugs I/people I know have done in the past/will do in the future without fear of charges?

Talking about past drug use could possibly be used as a confession but the main point of that would be, if you get overheard (by any means) talking about past drug use, you can be watched for future illegal activities and then be 'caught in the act' of doing them. Also never put yourself into the attention of the police etc, its just simply not a good idea.

The Perth police watch over Bluelight very closely (more closely than they would have you believe).
Some of my volunteer community work involves liaising and first-hand consultative work with police officers.
Be careful what you say in these pages where you are sharing "tips & tricks on how to avoid getting caught".
These are the very things that the police will use as "tips & tricks on how to catch those who think they aren't getting caught".
*nods sagely at Jakoz*