• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelighter's guide to getting raided.

Looks like Perth will once again recede into their respective shells. Fuckin terrible news RK, i hope you won't get into too much grief from this situation.

^ Im in Perth WA. They just kinda walked on in...
I had my front door open and was watching a movie at the time. Two came through there and one came from my back door in case I did a runner. At first I thougt he was just joking becasue he wasn't in uniform.. he was a detective. In total there was about four cops. After they realised I was just a little guy two left and two stayed to search my house a bit more.

sorry to hear red koi, at least your not going to jail though. Have you got any idea who tipped you off or just random nosey neighbours?

Dude that sux. hope all goes well for you and nothing comes of it.
It can be surprising how far a little co-operation and small talk goes with the right cop.

ah fuck Red Koi that really sucks man. my best mate got raided new years day :/

i got two friends now fighting drugs charges in the court system. if u got an amount that is over the possesion limits, i urge u to be paranoid about who knows, and what u say. lawyers are expsensive!!

be safe everyone!

"In the name Of Mighty Archangels Michael and Faith with the Blue Sword Flame of Protection Power and Will;You can release your fear of the bluelights of the police because you are the bluelight;
[email protected]
If you align with the blue light ray of creation more, then it will be less necessary for the external bluelight to come knocking on your door to remind you that you already are a bluelighter"

Boy....what the FUCK are you talkin about??

its a WEB SITE. website. this aint the temple of the blue light! its a bunch of computer nerds and tweakers and dopeheads chillin out and posting shit.

and I thought the people who give religious style devotion to celebrities were wack...

A few of us were raided last year at our place...

The cops were very slack in their search, although we have a really small place, and no where to hide shit. They found nothing.

The full raid took less than an hour. and htey had the same numbers you guys had.

We didnt have a backyard.

Just another quick little mention, not so sure if anyone has said anything about it b4 but it is how mymates really screwed themselves over. (not really bright either). we've all been told not to keep our "seedy associates" phone numbers in our phone, but if you're on a friendly basis with these ppl and see them on a social basis, birthday photos, party photos etc have to go. Denying that you know "Mr. H, M Shady Character" is expertly difficult when you have a pile of photos of you and him at a mates BBQ with arms round eachother having a few beers. Another reminder, It is the truth that 90% of raids happen at an ungodly hour of the morning and no lawyer out of a phone book is going to drag his arse out o bed for you for any ammount of money. If you are going to involve yourself in illegal activities it is best to have legal counsel even b4 you are busted. You dont need to have a lawyeronly wen you have done something wrong, make contact with a legal practitioner and write a will for crying out loud. DO something to let them know that they will be regarded as "your lawyer" in the future. This will make them inclined to get their arses out of bed

elian.jpg

hold a little cuban kid in front of you
that's my only advice​

unspecified said:
Just another quick little mention, not so sure if anyone has said anything about it b4 but it is how mymates really screwed themselves over. (not really bright either). we've all been told not to keep our "seedy associates" phone numbers in our phone, but if you're on a friendly basis with these ppl and see them on a social basis, birthday photos, party photos etc have to go. Denying that you know "Mr. H, M Shady Character" is expertly difficult when you have a pile of photos of you and him at a mates BBQ with arms round eachother having a few beers. Another reminder, It is the truth that 90% of raids happen at an ungodly hour of the morning and no lawyer out of a phone book is going to drag his arse out o bed for you for any ammount of money. If you are going to involve yourself in illegal activities it is best to have legal counsel even b4 you are busted. You dont need to have a lawyeronly wen you have done something wrong, make contact with a legal practitioner and write a will for crying out loud. DO something to let them know that they will be regarded as "your lawyer" in the future. This will make them inclined to get their arses out of bed

Very good post.

someone said earlier on this topic (too tired to go digging for the quote) that you can tell when your phone is being tapped because you'll receive "weird sms's"... any idea what they will say? cause a few weeks back i got some strange sms's with technical looking numbers and letters.

and when i tried to call the number back it was disconnected...... i called my carrier and they said they had no idea, it wasn't something sent by them to upgrade the software or activate mms or anything like that...

^ and if you record the clicks in the line whilst talking to someone backwards, this is what you hear:

Oh here's to my sweet Satan.
The one whose little path would make me sad, whose power is Satan.
He'll give those with him 666.
There was a little toolshed where he made us suffer, sad Satan.

Does anyone have experience with their mobile phone being tracked? A friend of mine gets 'tracking device activated' when they turn their phone on, before the welcome note. I'm sure a tracking device wouldn't be that basic but still, it's weird, and there is a pretty good chance they are being monitored.

Why do I get the feeling there is going to be a really simple explanation for this?

who would this 'friend of yours' be yarni?
the same friend that lost her license and digs bob dylan? :D

Jus' Wash, Capt..

It smell's like what?

An' another thing.
Raid me.
'specially chick-cops on horses.

There were heaps up the street
not jus'ta week ago.

Like 10 inna row.

And they were all blonde.

It was like the last charge of the Ari-Naz-Cav.

Probably don'
caus you don' know
how to handle dose equest's
an' I got kick'd/slam'd a coupla,
an' it hurt.

So, learn "I declare this Bridge Ow-pen"
before you stomp me.

P'LIECE
UnS
:\

Redux.