• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelighter's guide to getting raided.

^ It's the 1st time I've seen this thread. I am hella paranoid right now! 8(

^ yea.. after reading all that, everything is running thru my head... this is so scary!! its so easy to be careless...

Goddamn!! *looks over shoulder*

Great thread, sound advice, consider it taken :)

benno twists his head around in a death-becomes-her style so he can be sure he ain't being watched from behind.

benno realises he is being watched from behind. a lot.

benno promply leaves the gay nightclub he was in coz he couldn't see where he was going =D

One of my friends got raided last year. I was very glad to hear that he only had a 25 bag and a pile of nangs on him at the time, so they decided not to press charges or anything. Could have been much worse.

I'm an immature little shit, though. I'm never in possession and I don't really use, and so I'm always trying to trip the police's suspicions. Someday I'll get over it, I'm sure... :p

I was raided twice, as my ex boyfriends brother was staying with us. It was a experience I dread to think of. I felt so vilated in my own home. The last time I ended the relationship with my boyfriend. I could'nt live with the stress of knowing when we would get raided again.

Actually *grin* we had the police come around to my house when I was 15 or so and still living with my parents. There was a cereal bowl full of weed and a pipe & lighter on the table, and they (still) didn't do anything.

...I think they were distracted by the screaming naked 20ish girl. :p

Hmmmmmm.....

Linus, hey...

Nah, anyone who lets inebriated Melbourne people into their car (or even worse, their wife's car!) with an apparent 95% risk of it being vomited in could not possibly have a mind rational enough to be a law enforcement officer :)

nephron said:
I'm an immature little shit, though. I'm never in possession and I don't really use, and so I'm always trying to trip the police's suspicions. Someday I'll get over it, I'm sure... :p

That's bright, draw attention to you AND your friends.

A friend of mine has reason to believe there fone is tapped, and we've all been pretty careless on the phone if they are raided and have no illegal substances in the house does anyone know what the chance is of charges being laid?
If someone suspects there phone is tapped is there anyway to find out? and what grounds do they need to be able to listen to a phone call or intercept msg's in the first place?

If you have good reason to believe your phone is tapped, then get rid of all your shit before the boys in blue come busting through the door, cos that's about the only way you'll ever know for sure...

If on the other hand your "good reason" has been induced by smoking too much meth, then it may be time to cut back... ;)

My phones sound kinda funny when I talk on them. Is there any way to tell if my phones are tapped? And also, I often talk about drugs over the phone (like how i'm tripping or how the other day I had a seizure from coke, ect.) Is any of that illegal?

I don't think it is illegal, but it would give anyone listening a reason to believe that your house contains drugs.

I pretty sure it is illegal for the police to tap your phone without proper reason, that doesn't mean that they don't tho.

^^^
Well it is, sort of. They need to show due cause in front of a Judge... What this generally means is that by the time they get to bugging your phone, they already have a considerable body of evidence against you and are just looking to seal the deal.

If your phone is being tapped, you are already in way too deep.

I think this needs another bump...

Just a quick reminder that this stuff is a reality. I was raided at 6pm on Easter sunday. Needless to say not a pleasant experience. I dont deal and never have so Im not in that much trouble but with three counts of possession and a smoking implement its not exactly an ideal situation either. Tomorrow i get DNA sampled and photographed etc... bit of a scary thought.

When you break the law you cant really expect any less. In my case I was probably a bit unlucky and the consequences of my actions caught up with me.

A few things to take note of:

^^^ don't - buy your drugs before an event, and use them. of course, you're not always going to use *everything* you purchase, but i don't think you're gonna get in too much trouble for one or two pills lying around the house.

^This goes without saying, im not a dealer, never have been BUT in my case I was planning on heading out for a huge night around 2 hours after the police came knocking... having ANYTHING at your house for any amount of time is risky.

shit, this thread just reopened my eyes. Its amazing how in your own circle of friends drugs are so common you can forget they are illegal

This is one way to get yourself in trouble. Its easy to forget that a seemingly harmless fiendish sesison with your friends in your own home is not necessarily seen that way by those that live around you. In my case having the odd home fry, talking about it on the phone ( I live in units so it not hard to over hear converstaions) or even a lazy joint out the back can be enough for a few neighbours to make complaints/voice suspisions... then its only a matter of time.

I co-operated fully when they asked me if there was anything in the house. That made all the difference... they still searched everything but not that well. They were decent the entire time, made small talk and put all my stuff back so I wont complain about the conduct....
Except that they somehow forgot to take all the evidence when they left (drugs, phone, pipe etc) ... It was all bagged and recorded and they left it behind...
After careful consideration I didnt touch a thing and went to the local phone box to tell them. Wierd no??

anyways just my two cents.

Last edited:
I am glad to see that you didn't get caught with a big bag of pillz seeing you were about to go out. Now I'm even more paranoid.... Makes me wonder if "they" got onto you from the forums or from your neighbors.

"they" = Those who are watching/listening