• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelighter's guide to getting raided.

maybe its a stupid question, but if you dont keep stuff in your house and car where should you stash it?

^^^ don't - buy your drugs before an event, and use them. of course, you're not always going to use *everything* you purchase, but i don't think you're gonna get in too much trouble for one or two pills lying around the house.

an entire night's supply though would be something much worse...

Sorry I haven't had time to read all pages, but would like to answer a question.

It is INCREDIBLY EASY to unlock a locked sim card, its ridiclious. The data is copied via a smart card reader, and than its a free for all. have a friend who was in the business. CA:)

I am behind the Sydney University firewall. Thankfully windows 95 fucks with their system and I have a roving IP address. Although I never keep drugs at my house, am I in any increased danger? :(

Last edited:
mates of mine got raided the other day and the pigs went out the back and the bucky was sittin under the table and the pigs took the cp off and chucked in the water then his stoner pet dog came up and started drinking the water

^^^^^
Am I the only one can make no sense of this?
Sorry dude, I must be more scattered than I thought.
:\

shit, this thread just reopened my eyes. Its amazing how in your own circle of friends drugs are so common you can forget they are illegal. Think I'm going to do a bit of a clean up tomorrow. :)

One guy i know got caught for dealing after they taped his phone. They found out where he was meeting for the deal and arrested him. Someone told me they scan sms's for certain words and if they come up too much they keep a closer eye on the person. This could easily be a load of shit- anyone know?

With the eraser's mentioned on the first page that clean your comp's memory properly where can you download them from? That old link didn't work. :(

A month or so ago another friend's house got raided. It was in the morning so she was in her PJ's and her friend had just come out of the shower so she only had a towel on. The police didn't allow either of them to get changed- the raid went for 6hours. Then the girl had to go down to the station in her PJ's. Should have the girls been allowed to get changed?

Paraphernalia is bad.. Mmkay.

I wish I had of known all this about 6 months ago!

Another thing about raids, police and drugs is paraphernalia. All this can be used against you to strengthen a criminal case that you in fact were a dealer. So keep all those baggies, paper with amounts of money owing, scales and everything else out of sight :D - They will use it against you. I promise.

IE: So Mr Sir, If your not a drug dealer, why was 200 baggies, drug scales, and large amounts of money found in your bedroom?

:D

shals...

PS: Police are dodgey in ways not even thought of!

Yes, very interesting thread.

If anyone is looking for camouflage, its no longer available to d/l from the likes of cnet, tucows etc. I have it on a cd so if anyone wants it, I can upload.

Regarding the eraser type programs such as window washer, supercleaner eraser etc, remember that they only delete files as per windows's specs, meaning the files arent actually removed from the hd.

There are programs available that will write random hex values or simple zerofills to properly remove files. Depending on the strength, it can take yonks to perform though.

One of my friends had plants in the ground and coz were in a small shitty town where pigs cant keep their mouths shut, she was able to get them up 2 days before a raid and they only found pissy fire crackers. Suck shit Fat Pigs!!

DONT PUT PLANTS IN THE GROUND AT YOUR HOUSE!!!! Keep them in potplants or out bush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EAZY-PING said:
I've got a security locked phone help me!

EAZY-PING!

Anna will smak your bum if she hears you talking about this anymore.

And this has nothing to do with being raided?

shals :D

felt it appropriate to bump this thread since i have posted a thread for a roll call to meet up. Be aware of the serious nature of this thread, and if you dont feel comfortable don't respond.
I for one can understand but i classify myself as a low risk of this happening to me(cant find what aint there)

Great thread Jakoz, shame we cant all meet without having to look over our shoulders:(

A friend I recently caught up with in melbourne, told us about how she used to go to her friend "warren's" house. Then he turned out tobe a dealer, one day while he was getting raided he felt lonley and rang her up and asked her to come around and keep him company, like what the fu@#! anyway I stay right away from places like that..