• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelighters – This is Your Life - PsychoKitten

I haven't met anyone from bluelight in years, so I have never met kitty. But if I were to make a wish list of who I would like to see in real life, it would be you kittles. Psychokitten, Bluelight's bestest mod eva!

Kitty, Kitty, Kitty...

Well I met her at Two Tribes in...2003 I think it was, rather unexpectedly, and straight away I couldn't help but adore her :D

She's great to talk to, she knows so much about everything, and is happy to talk shit or be completely honest and deep, depending on the situation. She's had a positive impact on my life in more ways than one, and I am delighted to be able to call her my friend. My only problem is the distance between us.

Miss you and lots of love.
Hardie.

I hated Kitty the first time I met her (in November 2001) because I'd somehow heard on the grapevine that she wanted to sleep with my boyfriend. And she was wearing these cat ears that made me want to kill her.

Eventually I guess I got over it somewhat, and saw her again at PVD in 2002, of which I don't remember an awful lot. Um. And then there was.. something else. WOTW? We hung out in a seedy apartment in St Kilda and smoked disgustingly and it was truly gross (I later found out I was pregnant at the time, w00t).

Then she came to visit sometime later last year and we ate pasta. And she sent an extraordinarily cute dress to my bubba.

Kitty is like my private venting sounding board, especially in those infuriating situations on IRC. I feel like she and I have a lot in common, literally and emotionally, and intellectually, and we seem to be at sort of similar stages in our lives (apart from my premature marriage ejaculation). We both aspire to greatness and try to do too much and I think that gives us a common ground, and room to bitch and complain. I appreciate her ear and shoulder to lean on and I hope she knows she can bitch and moan (in more ways than one!) at me whenever she likes. And yeah. Yay Kitty!

[ends]

Oh my god, I so never wanted to fuck your (now ex) boyfriend... I mean he's lovely and all but umm no. Wow I knew about the annoying bit but haha no I didn't want to fuck him. umm and if by chance he reads this - that's not because he's not a sexy beast or anything... cause he is, i just... *digs hole* heh :D

Hardie gah I miss you too sweetie :\ Australia really should be a smaller country.

RL – meeting Blers is so passé ;) But if you’re ever in my neck of the woods be sure to hit me up :D

~~ just a note- I don't get to the Oz section much although when i read them i am jealous. This is a great forum. ~~

I am a closet reader of Kitty's Livejournal (the parts i can read at least). I admire the strength that she has and reading her entries almost always puts a smile on my face. :)

^^^ I just made it all friends only but added you so you can see almost all of it :D

I have to start the next one of these threads tomorrow or monday, i have no idea who to do it on yet.

Thanks to everyone that replied - I told haste off for starting one on me since most of the people I know have long since left the board :) It's been real sweet to see people post :D

PsychoKitten said:
^^^ I just made it all friends only but added you so you can see almost all of it :D

well, now i guess i have to come out of my lurker mode. :D
thanks kitty !