• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelighter you'd most like to meet and why part V

Since last posting in this thread I've meet half the people I posted about. Hopefully I get to meet more than half of the following:

bloss: She's hot, intelligent and I love the way she looks at the world.
BBG: Soon! ha!
COTB: I've come to realise she isn't the person I thought she was and now I really like her.
dreamtime: Everything I have heard about her is impressive. Plus I've heard she's a big drinker.
kryalkastleE: A genuinely sweet, level-headed person.
lostnfound: We have big plans. :)
Mr. Horse: He's tops. How profound.
nickyj: Because I piked on him every day he was in sydney and he still writes me poetry. <3
potato: I piked when he was in Sydney. He bagged me out. I like that.
shnouzerpuff: His posts always make me smile.
shorza: So he can help me make the babies/ minions I really want.
SLM: Everyone loves SLM. She's a drunken hussy - my favourite sort of person.
WacoWas AnAccident: It will never happen, but I would love to create netsketball with him so we can live in harmony. Plus he puts up with me being drunk and thinking I'm funny when I'm clearly not.
xcidium: Funny bastard. :D
zephyr: Because I want to know what she's really like. Plus, she's a killer limerick artiste.

There are more, but the list is already long and as the list gets longer it's getting harder to put names in alphabetical order.

up all night is the only person I would go out of my way to meet. Just because she is fairly awesome.

I also wouldn't mind meeting up with Liz. She has repeatedly offered to sodomize me with a cucumber and frankly, you just can't pass up an offer of that caliber.

I think I really really like up all night too. Im getting all squishy plur feelings when I see her post. Its weird and unsettling...but I dont really want to sodomise her just yet- maybe after a few beers and/or pills.

Also time is running out for me to actually meet the elusive Fry-d. I kinda only want to meet him because I have a mental image of him being sort of like John Kizon except cute and young. I could be way off base here. :\

I really only want to meet people on here I chat to off of BL.

That said, theres still some rad people id like to kick it with.

up all night said:
shorza: So he can help me make the babies/ minions I really want.

Ohhh Yeah! I'm in!

I don't think I wanna meet you anymore. To me, it's all about the chase. When I see a hot girl who doesn't pay me any attention, something goes 'TWANG' deep down and I will always fall hopelessly in stalker mode.

See you soon.

MR Candyslut said:
^^ I wanna kick it with you Lost n Found.

I heard you liked a good roast ;)

haha YEP!

picking up some ingredients this arvo.
lets kick it=D

up all night said:
shnouzerpuff: His posts always make me smile.

I know there are strange online rules that are meant to be followed to maintain a level of Online Politeness... when someone gives you a shout-out, then shout back..

Someone compliments you on your photo, you better compliment them back quicksmart on theirs...

And so on.

But pen-pushing bureaucracy aside, that was a very nice thing to say and it was really appreciated.

I have met a fair few BL'ers now and admittedly there are not really ~that~ many left that I feel I want to meet anymore.

However out of the scant few left you are definitely part of that small and turbo-elite gang.