Heidelbridgeresize.jpg

Deathrow558
Picture108.jpg

mcwally
inlelakecopy.jpg

Raving Loony
P1020635-vi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As I said in the pics thread, Shimmer.Fade stole my vote for this one :) Good job!

Shimmer.Fade and Mcwally both had excellent pics. So hard to choose.

Felix, that is great! So surreal looking. I had my wife take a look at them and after much internal debate between Felix's and she pr0ficient's would've voted for pr0ficient. Good thing she isn't a member, eh?

mcwally got my vote, just loved the pic. felix's was another option, definately the most majectic, but since it was from a viewing area (and virtually identical to a pic on wikipedia) I didn't think it quite deserved my vote. Still, awesome pics all around, as always! :)

yeah proficient aced it.

felix and shimmer fade were also spectacular

caff said:
felix's was another option, definately the most majectic, but since it was from a viewing area (and virtually identical to a pic on wikipedia) I didn't think it quite deserved my vote.
well dammit, i never realised that! (even though i posted the wiki link as well, haha!)

i still can't quite decide, but this one needs to come out:

eDDe9 said:
felix said:
and edde - you should only post photos you've taken yourself...

EDIT: did it myself :)

i went with pr0ficient, that picture is absolutely incredible. can i have a larger version to use as my desktop? plz =D felix and mcwally also took amazing shots.

~*geNeRaTiOn E*~ said:
i went with pr0ficient, that picture is absolutely incredible.
couldn't have said it better. lots of good entries but pr0fient's one just stands out.

I was leaning towards banquo, but mcwally stole it. Nice composition :)

bah went for Mazdan for some aussie 4wding action, the pajero and 4runner in the outback, quality :)