diche
speedlimit10000-1.jpg

Banquo
1834975086_22983bf6c5_b.jpg

L2R
thedevilsnumberis098zu0.jpg

SA
speed.jpg

banquo's is stunningly beautiful, but damagedlemon says "speed" more to me. atris too. voted for dl's.

excellent round. i was intimidated for most of the week.

and again, euphoricnod and friend are both ultracute.

Banquo's is amazing.. it reminds me of light ray. And if there's one thing light has.. it's speed!!

i went with banquo, great job. mz_thizzle's was also excellent. +1 on enod & friend being super cute.

Though I really find banquo's shot stunning, it doesn't say speed to me so much. Who knows it could be driving at 10mph in a tunnel. ;) Sunshinefix's composition is very nicely framed, it expresses movement, and the speed of the movement. Love it.

i picked sunshinefix because the girls face on the bottom made me giggle

I wanted to say, don't take it hard SA that your pic isn't getting any votes. I think its cool, maybe just not what we are looking for with this theme.

it was banquo or thizzle. that girl is cute.....cant...resist.....

alright from a technical standpoint banquos is fucking awesome he wins, but i like the happy vibe in thizzles. so yea.

amor fati and banquo's were really stylishly shot, but I loved the light, sense of movement and the girl's face in sunshinefix's pic so that got my vote.

Sunshinefix for me. Beautifully composed and a great sense of movement. I also like the way the girl in the centre is captivated and enthralled with the light shining from the kicking-girl's arse. I quite liked DerangedLemon's and Mz_Thizzle's too.