• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Bluelight Weekly Create-An-Avatar Contest Round 3 (johanneschimpo): POLLING

Choose the avatar that best expresses the theme.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pennywise

Bluelighter
johanneschimpo said:
Like E-nod, I want a variation of my existing avatar. Its been there my whole time on bluelight, so if it was changed entirely it would lose that "instant recognition" status.

So any variation of a monkey holding its cock, which is a banana, works for me. I liked all of E's psychedelic pokemon-epilepsy inducing fluorescence choices.

Minimum requirements: a monkey, preferably doing something vulgar. Animation is a total plus!

(I would do this myself but have no skillz!!!)

pennywise

jchimp.gif

Klue

jcanicamecroptestip2.gif

DoctorShop

chimpo.gif

i voted for pennywise. i like him flipping you off.

I have a screen saver set to go on after 10 mins inactivity, which means I was staring at the monkey flipping me off for at least 10 mins.

Some day I'll look back on my life and realize what a waste it was.

pennywise's was good, but too similar to the original. sorry dude.

doctorshop gets automatic brownie points for a family guy reference, but it wasn't exactly an original piece of work. and no animation, and nothing in the remotest way vulgar. and a lack of vulgarity is a gross oversight if you ask me. not just about this, i mean in all walks of life. but i digress.

therefore, the clear winner is Klue. his creation clearly embodies the duality of the strength & power of a moderator of OD with one hand, while showing the international hand gesture for 'wanker' with the other.

total no-brainer if you ask me. well done mr klue. %)

^ lulz at all that, especially this:

felix said:
his creation clearly embodies the duality of the strength & power of a moderator of OD with one hand, while showing the international hand gesture for 'wanker' with the other.

edit: PW, can you do that one with a black background (Unless it doesn't look right for some reason)? Thanks doll.

All three were good avatars. I was having trouble deciding until I saw pennywise's move, then it was a no-brainer!