• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelight Theatrical banquet- (aka get in the ring)

samadhi said:
heh, i've met people that i've liked online, only to find that i want to punch them within an hour of interacting with them, face to face. =D

Was Miss L. one of them?
;)

Definitely! Most of the people in that list are my favourite bluelighters.

The only people in that list I've had any issues with are chik and doofqueen and I haven't had any arguments with either of them in ages. In fact I agree with most of what chik says and I think DQ and I have come to accept we'll never agree on much but it doesn't bother either of us.

Will you be there zephyr? :)

ahhh, Miss L = Zephyr. No, i've not met Miss L in real life, the bluelighter/s i'm referring to don't post anymore really.

:)

up all night said:
Definitely! Most of the people in that list are my favourite bluelighters.

I was thinking the same thing. I really like and / or respect the opinions of the majority of people on that list.

Last edited:
So I guess what this thread has shown us is that we all quite like each other but zephyr is trying to stir shit again?

What a surprise! No seriously, I'm shocked.

Great concept for a party.

But I wanna be there.......for two reasons.

I wanna play fly on the wall.

and

I want you to ensure that drugfucked is there so i can provide some entertainment to the other flys.

i'm just in it for the free booze.
in all seriousness though. i think most of us would just agree to disagree on whatever problems we had with each other & then find something else to talk about. all in all i think we are quite a friendly bunch :)

^ I agree with you, in terms of social experiments (like Big Brother), it would be interesting to see a 3D version of some of the shenannigans that happens here without the constraints of the rules of this forum. Yes this joint is lovely and happy and more user friendly with the threads being cleaned up after a tussle but at the cost of a loss of some character.

I want a full banquet of whatever the dinner guests would possibly want to be available and maybe see if some plur would happen :D

up all night said:
So I guess what this thread has shown us is that we all quite like each other but zephyr is trying to stir shit again?

What a surprise! No seriously, I'm shocked.

Are you referring to yourself and others as shit? This thread is no different to the shit stirring that happens in a fair few threads and you know it, at least its a thread designed to contain it here, rather than have the same hoo haa litter many threads (dfrs's dream thread being an example).

So "we all quite like each other" hmm? Next time BB is in town, how about you come over too and catch up on old times? My treat.

zephyr said:
I want a full banquet of whatever the dinner guests would possibly want to be available and maybe see if some plur would happen :D

Hopefully the PLUR would out wiegh the angst, because im sure there will be plenty. Discussing points in the threads is great, but when you strip a conversation of the way words are said, how points are stressed, the inflection of certain words and most importantly body language folks can get a bit lost and tend to make something out of nothing, it just snowballs from there.

Most of the people I have enjoyed chatting with on BL have made the point of sending me a PM and thats something I enjoy :)

What about inviting KB and Kandy K? That would make things more interesting..

^ And splatt?

zephyr said:

I'm almost certain plur would happen, followed by a week of inside jokes and more plur online, then back to normal :D

i beg to differ, as it depends on how you take that last line
since she hasn't been invited yet, she can't accept otherwise it's just another BL meetup

Who would you like to invite to this dinner ?

I would like to invite Chik (sorry luv, I forget how to spell your current screen name), doofqueen, breakabeat, UAN, doppleganger, moebro, swifty, lostpunk preacha to a meal and provide unlimited quantities of alcohol and see what happens without the rules and guidelines of the forum. No editing, no warnings, no hiding behind the computer screen.

Would you come?

i just realised how pissy i sound talking about this. can you delete my post and yours and we'll sing happy days?