• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelight Scrabble League

I have now retired from playing rated games on ISC as I have finally acheived my goal of getting to a rating of 1000. It's been fun, but as work is back in full swing and I'll be able to drive my car by the end of this week (after six months off the road for speeding) I will have little time for playing such games.

My last game was a bueaty too. :)

isc-retired.jpg

KemicalBurn said:
my cheating device is complete :)

yay for programmers!! (namely: me ;))

I have a calculator that creates words based on what letters you have and whats played on the board.

but it doesn't help

Mine is just a simple search program - say the opponent puts a word done i find questionable.

i just type the word into the search - and it crossreferences it with the database (the SOWPODS dictionary)

its really only about 40 or so lines of code - i plan on upgrading it to something similiar to what Keystroke said but the it'll be a another search function based on the letters and forms them into words.

but thats if i can be fucked - its too much effort for a silly online game ;)

25.gif

oh these were the days :)

i'm downloading it again so i can re-live the fun times and glory!

omg yes!

i could potentially get re-addicted methinks! :D

let me know when you've dled it again erin...nothing has really replaced the empty space that internet scrabble occupied in my life all those months ago :\

omg i dont even have it anymore i dont think. so many nights wasted playing scrabble. why did you have to go and bump this now?!?! i procrastinate too much as it is erin...now i'll never get any uni work done :p