• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Bluelight NOOB, wish I could say the same for substance consumption!

Hairam

Greenlighter
I don't even know where to start. I have always wanted to share my experiences with others. I grew up reading erowid reports and i wanted to start there but it seems pretty slow there these days. I really want to share my vast experience with substance consumption in hopes that many other potential users may find some much needed information. I have consumed cannabis (in many different forms), psylocybin mushrooms, LSD, methamphetamine (many different types of amphetamines), cocaine, benzos including kolonopin, xanax, ativan, and my favorite valium. I have consumed MDMA, alcohol, percocet, morphine, and numerous amounts of opiates. I would like to contribute to helping anyone with questions and concerns! I advocate doing a good amount of research before consuming a new substance and being responsible as possible! With that said, everything in moderation...including moderation

I'm in roughly the same boat. The older I get the more dead friends I have and the more dangers I find myself trying to side-step.. Welcome to the forums.

Hi @Hairam - Welcome to Bluelight!

Looking forward to reading about your experiences.

I like alllllll the amphetamines too!

Enjoy the site!