• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelight makes me think Aussies are the shit!

aussies are ok, but canadians are better imho. I have never met a Canadian I don't like yet.

^ I'll second that, I love Canadians..... maybe it was just because they invented degrassi junior high though....

Look what I found!

mcarthur.jpg

Interesting way to look at the world. Makes sense to. There's no real reason for Australia to be at the bottom of the map:) We could start a compaign to get Australia in the center of the map. The motto could be:

"It's the South's turn to be on top!!"

Might even gain popular support in the States. The south has never really gotten over that losing the war thing.

Yeah that map is correct and to magnetic north.

up all night: but you havent met me yet.

*edit*
Beware of the Aussie drunken rambling and the mis-information they'll offer. ;) It will one day possibly be magnetic north when the poles switch.

Other than that, the normal map is good.

Last edited:
^^I don't think so, I think that magnetic north is still the same direction just a few degrees to off.

I don't like it

Put me back on the western side of Australia

Magnetic north or not, that USSR doesn't look quite as broken up as when I last checked... ;)

you know, in a parallell universe...

that is how to world map ACTUALLY IS.

But then in another one I would have no legs.

So it is a bit give and take...

Bluelight makes me think Aussies are the shit!
you dont need bluelight for that.

nickyj said:
Aussies are definately the shit! Just look at the quality being posted in the lounge!

*cough-cough-diegoblunt-you-post-whore-cough*

=D
hey! 8o

---

postwhore lesson #782: always make a new post instead of editing your previous one.

I dont like that new picture of Australia up there^^^^^^^^^

It makes our country look ugly........it looks cute the right way up.

lostpunk5545 said:
Cute!!??? It looks mean as a mother fucker damnit!

:)

yeah... having tasmaina up there makes it kinda look like we are giving the finger to the world....

or maybe i've just had too many drugs in my life....

muzby said:
yeah... having tasmaina up there makes it kinda look like we are giving the finger to the world....

or maybe i've just had too many drugs in my life....

nah, ur right..........and I like it up that way now..........thanks for pointing that out...

or maybe I have just had toi many drugs.....mmmmm