• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelight makes me think Aussies are the shit!

Raving Loony said:
aussies are ok, but canadians are better imho. I have never met a Canadian I don't like yet.

I'd go along with that 100%. I hadn't met too many Canadians here in Australia, but having just spent a year there and living and working with them i didn't find one i wasn't able to strike up an instant friendship with. The only real dickheads i met were fellow aussie travellers.

The same goes for my travels through the states. Everywhere i went there the locals were so friendly. Except in washington DC....they weren't quite so welcoming.

MazDan said:
I dont like that new picture of Australia up there^^^^^^^^^

It makes our country look ugly........it looks cute the right way up.

if you squint your eyes real hard it kinda looks like a rooster standing up

Hehe... BL makes me hate australian's even more :p

But it has made me appreciate other cultures, especially some Americans... And big ups to Poland! =D

Don't be so quick to congratulate us. Half of us voted liberal.

But other than having a dickweed for a Prime Minister and having to share the country with so many liberal voters Australia is a pretty cool place to live.

indeed, Australia is a great country to live in - like every other place in the world though - it has it's great points and it has it's downright shitty points.

I love Australia, being a proud Australian and all.

Its nice to know not all of the outside world thinks we are Steve Irwin, Crocodile Hunters with Kangaroos in the streets, Koalas in the trees and wombats for pets! :)

shals!

lostpunk5545 said:

But other than having a dickweed for a Prime Minister and having to share the country with so many liberal voters Australia is a pretty cool place to live.

:(

I know, students are (once again) going to bent over and royally shafted by the government :(

Well, my plan of action is to be hammered for most of the next 3-4 years and maybe i wont notice as much.

lostpunk5545 said:

Very true.