• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Bluelight Gathering(s) - Could this ever happen?

It's a cannabis legalization event and freedom fair

Everyone I know.. the misfits I used to hang out with in the late 90's. . ..
Dead
Heroin OD
Hanging
Etc...

There have been many BL meetups in the past, some leading to lifelong friendships. Unfortunately to me the internet has changed a lot with the rise of social media and drug/dark web surveillance. I just wouldn't consider it now. A festival meetup possibly, but I would not go to x location to hang out, there are too many variables. Festivals also have medics and when a group of heavy poly drug users meetup and no one is sober you need some form of medical intervention to be available. Meeting up with other heavy drug consumers to binge on downers will not end well and to be honest would put me off even attending one if I was to ever consider it, you may aswell sit and gouge out in your bedroom.

Most of the meetups in the past were focused towards spreading HR like test kits (which were a lot harder to get!), knowledge from older folk who knew more about the scene and psychedelic/empathogen use, although they were a lot more available back then. The peak of good RCs was an interesting time and no currency was exchanged. Some life long friends I've made via BL have also sadly passed away so consider this to be a high possibility that will occur from these connections. But at the same time these experiences and friendships would not have been obtainable without the meetups. I now have a network of trusted friends that I can rely on to discuss the issues that arise from drug use and also a great band of festival friends. Very few of the people I met through BL still post or use BL and I imagine it would be the same result today.

I would recommend either picking and advertising a festival or carrying this discussion in a more discrete place. US BL meetups similar to what is being discussed in the past two pages have been busted in the past with serious consequences. It's also very easy to profile some of you unless you are giving fake information here should you get caught. I say this from a HR perspective.

I would recommend either picking and advertising a festival or carrying this discussion in a more discrete place. US BL meetups similar to what is being discussed in the past two pages have been busted in the past with serious consequences. It's also very easy to profile some of you unless you are giving fake information here should you get caught. I say this from a HR perspective.

Good advice. I'm not calling anyone out but I can't be the only one that got a private message from a new account because I posted a few times in this thread. Be very careful about what you talk about here and who you decide to meet-up with from here. The one time I did it things turned out great and I ended up with a life long friend (who sadly passed away recently) but it could have gone badly. I was really sketched out about meeting the guy for the first time, made sure we met in a public location, and didn't show him where I lived until we'd hung out a few times. I realized pretty quickly that I wasn't dealing with an undercover cop but it took time to build that trust. Narcs have no problems taking drugs to fit in or doing any number of things to get a bust.

Throwing a party just for this is a horrible idea. Anyone that would attend that party deserves what they have coming. The laws are changing but you have to always keep in mind that most of the substances and things discussed here are highly illegal. You don't want to be the guy caught holding all the drugs when and if LEOs run in to bust the party. They have no problems writing down charge after charge and making shit up. One of my friends ended up facing 15+ years because he had what they deemed too much LSD sitting next to a bag of RCs. Next thing he knew they'd written up simple possession as manufacturing. All those "legal" RCs got him in tons of trouble because some of them were the same type that had killed a young girl a few months before (he wasn't involved but the local media was having a field day with it). I'd tell you guys to go ask him how he feels about being on probation but after 2 years of it he drank himself to death from the stress of knowing he'd be in prison until his 50s if he popped positive for THC one time.

Just be careful out there and don't do anything stupid. I wish the world wasn't like this and I hope it changes at some point but until then you have to keep your wits about you. If you're going to attempt something like this discuss it in private and try to meet up with the people involved individually before you commit to throwing a huge party. Even if none of them are LEOs there is a chance some of them won't be the types of people you want to bring into your life. Thieves and all types of sickos are always lurking around looking for honest people to exploit.