Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BLUELIGHT CONFESSION THREAD - white the font

lostNfound

Bluelight Crew
Lately I've tired of website browsing & hanging around the coffee machine when I'm bored. God forbid, I actually do something productive & create some work!!!!
Instead, I've taken to prank calling random businesses and seeing how how uo the food chain I can get with some companies, some multinationals.
There's no purpose to the call.
But in the last week, I'have had to hang up on some very prominent businessmen because once I got there I didnt know what to, I think I used up all my brainpower scheming my past receptionists & personal asisstants and line managers and all sorts of people and you bag a CEO and all opf a sudden im out of words.

I think I've wasted alot of peoples time and my employers money lately.

WHATS YOUR CONFESSION?

lostNfound said:
Lately I've tired of website browsing & hanging around the coffee machine when I'm bored. God forbid, I actually do something productive & create some work!!!!
Instead, I've taken to prank calling random businesses and seeing how how uo the food chain I can get with some companies, some multinationals.
But in the last week, I'have had to hang up on some very prominent businessmen because once I got there I didnt know what to, I think I used up all my brainpower scheming my past receptionists & personal asisstants and line managers and all sorts of people and you bag a CEO and all opf a sudden im out of words.

WHATS YOUR CONFESSION?

That is brilliant.

White doesn't work well with this new version of BL. You need this colour instead. Shhhh! Don't tell everyone! Its a secret!

What colour would that be then ?

I tried to find it, I failed.:(

I once was uber naughty and stole every single rubber from every single desk in the classroom. I was 6 at the time. Gawd only knows why I did it. My mum beat the living crap outta me.

lostNfound said:

WHATS YOUR CONFESSION?

Mwahahahaahaha!!!!!!

Me so smart!!! lol

MazDan said:
I once was uber naughty and stole every single rubber from every single desk in the classroom. I was 6 at the time. Gawd only knows why I did it. My mum beat the living crap outta me.

lol that reminds me of primary school. We had commodore 64s' and used to erase the discs with a magnet and then type a few lines of code, in the code we'd add someones name we did'nt like, and thir name would scroll down the screen and they'd get into trouble.

[spoil]Man all I knew how to do with the C64 was load games:

LOAD"*",8,1

RUN

Haha :)[/spoil]

lostpunk5545 said:
[spoil]Man all I knew how to do with the C64 was load games:

LOAD"*",8,1

RUN

Haha :)[/spoil]

damn, that takes me back, I think I still have a c64 manual somewhere, have to find the 3 lines of script we used hahaha

I still have the whole thing in my parents roof. It doesn't work though!

I nearly bought one off eBay but i don't think I had enough cash that week. I still have a huge box of games too.

nickyj said:
^ Poor form. Poor poor form.

;)

but the real question is where the hell did you find the code for that colour??

thats some weird whackjob internet stuff right there ;)

In the days before dance music and drugs rescued me, I can remember going to the metro in melbourne and wearing red satin pants.

Chaos Butterfly said:
but the real question is where the hell did you find the code for that colour??

thats some weird whackjob internet stuff right there ;)

Its amazing what you can find in the lounge ;) :D