• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelight Bubs

well I am not sure of the exact date lol In about 6 or 7 weeks I was kindly informed last night

I am so clumsy hahaha

Thanks rm1x :) I think everyone's kids are SO beautiful =D

here is mine when he's a little younger (four)

Jessearmy.jpg

and he's a bit of a doof kid.... here he is stomping, fire twirling and playing drums =D

JesseStomp.jpg

firestix.jpg

Drums.jpg

Sorry!! it's atomic bombs fault!! now i have a thread just to show my kid off in hehehe and i have HEAPS more pics but i won't bore you all ;)

rm1x said:
Thanks, I am scared shitless and I think I'll be a bad parent.
My main concern is dropping one of em accidently.

I know I don't know you much, but if you want these babies then I'm sure you'll do fine! No one is an expert at parenting, especially not first time round.
Just don't pick them up, that way you can't drop them :p

anna! said:
Don't worry rm1x, babies are pretty bouncy. When are your girls due, exactly? Mine is due April 5th.

Ohh, delay it till the 8th and he/she/they (which one lol) can share my birthday! Hehe. Congrats anna!

Three boys: 9, 7 & 3

Just got a digital camera so I'll be able to post a pic soon.

And don't worry rm1x, it will work out fine. I don't think you can be prepared for it anyway. Good luck! You too anna!

Hmmm, been a long long time since I've been in here, but I can contribute to this thread -

He is 2 and 4 months and... Number two boy is due on 4th July this year!!!

mitchellbannerblue.jpg

But don't waste your time clicking it - it doesn't go anywhere at the moment!!!!!!

My BoyWonder or babybabydoc is now 10 weeks old (but I'm not posting a pic because my paranoia outweighs my pride!) Since his arrival, I haven't had time to spend on BL. I mean, I'm lucky to get showered and dressed before noon. And I finally understand why sleep deprivation is used as a punishment - it will send you batty eventually. And I'm hoping at least some of my previous cognitive abilities will return at some point.

my lovers boy turns 1y/o in 9 days time. %)
i've spent most of that time with them, and after not believing i liked babies (and, probably, as a coping mechanism to overcome the health barriers to my own reproduction, of which some of you are aware) i cannot believe how silly goo-ga i get 8o . we've been teaching swimming this week, sentences are forming (his, i'm still working on it, in fact after my last few days he is prob ahead), walking 's practiced. sometimes it is like you can almost see the brain literally clicking over.
i'm loving it. and its so clear that collective child-rearing which most of the world worked with prior to the nuclear family is incredibly valid. the fact that eden and i dont share genetic material has no impact on my feelings towards him. he is my son:D

My little man is 4 1/2 months old and I just don't know where the last year has gone... I can't believe how much he changes from day to day and how quickly he's become such his own little personality. Nor how it just gets better and better...
:)