Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(Victoria) Blue smack?? (Melbourne)

SmokeEm

Bluelighter
Has anyone else come across this?

Sort of looks like a "blue pill" might in a market strength rock, and looks roughly like a shot mixed with Unisom once it's in the syringe.

Tastes different, like there's some other chemical also in there with a strong taste (not familiar with Uni taste so no idea if this is what it taste like)

Seems to work well as expected. Was kinda hard for me to tell though as I was already a few shots of a different type of H in to the evening (and still awake after a 3 day meth/H binge, last meth use last night)

Anyone know anything about it? Or seen it? I was told it's the "pure" they used in the mix that was blue, so beware, it's not all the same strength, although you'd probably already know if your we're getting "pure"

So is it possible Unisom has somehow been evaporated, added and made into a blockable powder? Or would it be some other reason this stuff exists.

Really puzzling. Just NEVER heard of anything like it before, here, or in any other country even...

Blue smack ??! Have never heard of such a thing, locally or otherwise , even on the internet , sounds very odd , how did it mix up? What was the taste like ?
Careful out there ,lot of scumbags looking to make a quick buck, taking full advantage of the current heroin supply/demand in Melbourne atm, after the amount of drugs that you already had previously taken before shooting this blue stuff , were you able to notice any specifics on the rush/high
Last week I had someone trying to pass off an obviously crushed pill as 'pure' 'china white' ,then claimed ignorance when I told him what both he and I knew what it was
TRUST NO ONE (apart from solid OG dealers who you have a history with)

I never in my life thought i would come across blue dope but, tonight I did! Same color as a blue Sweet Tart. Strongest that I've gotten in a while. Called my dude and was like "why is it blue?!" He said "seasoning..." Lol. Maybe its the start of a new trend. Tasted sweet at first then that bitter dope taste. Im sure its fent. I snorted so can't say anything on how it would have mixed up as a shot. I wonder what the cut is that they used to make it blue tho.

I've seen lots of shades ranging between white and darker beige in Australia. I've occasionally seen #3 heroin in Australia.

I've never seen a blue heroin.

I choose with absolutely no evidence to blame breaking bad for its existence. :)

Note: I've never lived in Melbourne, or Victoria. So I'm speaking of nsw and qld.

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me at all if it looks like unisom sleep gels because that's exactly what's giving it the color. :p

You used to get pink rocks many years ago here in Australia and usually it was really nice gear. It was so good and popular that people started trying to make white rocks pink with food coloring to make people think they had the OG pink rock. I’d say the color comes from whatever ingredients they use to make it but it could be a marketing ploy. Real heroin should always taste very bitter and have a vinegar smell.

Blue smack ??! Have never heard of such a thing, locally or otherwise , even on the internet , sounds very odd , how did it mix up? What was the taste like ?
Careful out there ,lot of scumbags looking to make a quick buck, taking full advantage of the current heroin supply/demand in Melbourne atm, after the amount of drugs that you already had previously taken before shooting this blue stuff , were you able to notice any specifics on the rush/high
Last week I had someone trying to pass off an obviously crushed pill as 'pure' 'china white' ,then claimed ignorance when I told him what both he and I knew what it was
TRUST NO ONE (apart from solid OG dealers who you have a history with)
My Credo!!
And even with trusted OGs ive seen THEM get a bad batch, still tell ya its as always, then once you come back complaining or not getting in touch anymore ( my Way),they phone you up very polite and ask to meet, then why you aint getting in touch.....you complain and Yes yes, i got screwed too " and they make it up with a 2 for 1 deal of the old stuff. TRUST NOBODY STILL WORKS BEST, but sometimes the circumstances are that you cant check a sample. Happens....

You used to get pink rocks many years ago here in Australia and usually it was really nice gear. It was so good and popular that people started trying to make white rocks pink with food coloring to make people think they had the OG pink rock. I’d say the color comes from whatever ingredients they use to make it but it could be a marketing ploy. Real heroin should always taste very bitter and have a vinegar smell.
A while ago there was this light beige powder just a faint acetic smell which just floored ya if your still lucky enough to have veins. No fent! Free testing here, was round 50%. Not street level of course. Then a new batch came in, that very dark brown superhard rocked ( pressed) with strong AA smell. Right outta Afghanistan/ Pakistan, great if you like foil.
I enjoy the look of that everytime. Blue smack? Maybe cut with old Dilaudids ( not cut, refined).?? Or just the cut? Please, what is that brand Ul....something, to which you refered??? Isnt phenylisopropylmethylamin HCL your best going drug. Pure ICE with P.R.N.K.
( peoples republic of north korea) on stamped kilo blocks, sadly busted by Aussie cops.
Seems Kim has his fat hands everywhere!

I've seen lots of shades ranging between white and darker beige in Australia. I've occasionally seen #3 heroin in Australia.

I've never seen a blue heroin.

I choose with absolutely no evidence to blame breaking bad for its existence. :)

Note: I've never lived in Melbourne, or Victoria. So I'm speaking of nsw and qld.

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me at all if it looks like unisom sleep gels because that's exactly what's giving it the color. :p
Please, what is Unisom?? Diphenhydramin?
A opie??

Please, what is Unisom?? Diphenhydramin?
A opie??
Unisom sleep gels are a brand of diphenhydramine. They come as a gel capsule containing a deep blue liquid inside.

Diphenhydramine is just an antihistamine. So it treats allergies and has some mild sedating effects.

Unisom sleep gels are a brand of diphenhydramine. They come as a gel capsule containing a deep blue liquid inside.

Diphenhydramine is just an antihistamine. So it treats allergies and has some mild sedating effects.
....and a Opiate potentiator, as you know.
Thanks for clearing that up for me 🙂

Yes.

Also its antihistamine effect might help cover up the histamine side effects you get in heroin that has high amounts of acetylcodeine in it.

...and, if you got nothin better, a anticholinergic if in GBL/GHB withdrawal.