• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

"Blue Skies" - Cloudy Comedown...

First of all welcome to bl :) Second of all you might want to research the effects of mda ive had a few variations of skys and ive come to the conclusion that the latest batch around my area are mdxx. Everything that people are expierencing from ingestion of these pills can be apparent from an mda roll. Are you aware of the differences betwenn mdma/mda/mde ?

Check out www.erowid.org

and this mda faq curtoeusy of ceryc http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80283&r=0

thanks
i know strong doses of MDMA causes mad visuals but i got NFI what MDA does. i thought MDA was just another derivative of MDMA.

I ate dinner at about 7pm. Popped the pill at 9, by 9.30 I could feel it coming on.

I only popped half, but the effects were quite strong. I did get a little anxious on the come up, which I don't usually get. But once I was up, it was very enjoyable.

I was feeling your typical effects; loved up, talkative etc... Through out my entire night I dropped 3 halves. Come 5.30am, I did notice very little hallucinations which I rarely experience. I also felt a bit 'spaced out'.

Come down was as per normal - just tired and hungry.

I hadn't eaten for about ten hours when I took one. Not on purpose, I had been working and forgot to take a break. Anyway that wasn't a good idea. They came on really quickly and I felt good for about half an hour to an hour, just very chatty and stuff. Then I started to feel kind of sick, and I felt really cold but then when I put a blanket over me I was way to hot. I couldn't get my body temperature right and it was really frustrating me. Toward the end I just felt really really tired and just wanted to sit and stare, I couldn't even be bothered talking.

I think the fact that I didn't eat really had an effect on me though.

I didn't really have a comedown at all.