Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Blue Lotus (15x extract) + Ethanol + Cannabis - New Experience

rwjh1979

Bluelighter
I should start of by saying the intensity of this experience has truely taken me by surprise....

The other week I tried 5gms of lotus flower soaked in wine for approx 2 days...Having had a few beers already I drunk approx half a bottle in combination with weed and noticed some unique effects...however due to tiredness and excessive smoking of weed, my observations of this experience are somewhat clouded, and I was unable to make any concrete observations on what had gone on

However, tonight after a long day in a recently started job I decided to explore this further...

3 gms of 15x Blue Lotus extract was soaked in a bottle of Soave wine for approx 2 hours, I was impressed by the quality of the extract, almost like dark brown cannabis resin but ground up... once mixed in with the Wine and shook up it actually began to dissolve almost instantly, every 15 mins or so I would shake and so forth, by the 2 hour mark 95% of the extract had dissolved and I was left with a strange pi*s brown looking bottle of wine...

I'm fairly light( approx 58kgs, 31male,) , home alone, and consumed a meal and 1 pint of Grolsch approx 7 0'clock, having finished work 6ish...about 8pm I started on the wine..being cautious due to my uncertainty about the potency of this wine I drank slowly... major surprise...1/2 glass of wine felt like half a bottle....2 glasses felt like a full one, but in a good way....I can see the comparisons to MDMA to an extent ...other general things noted were feelings of mild sedation, moderate euphoria, appreciated perception of music, very good synergy with weed and alcohol, a really nice feeling of well-being, and definite feelings of creativity, some really positive stuff going on here...and highly recommended

Definite aphrodisiac qualities to this also, very loved up - seriously, felt so good had to text my girl and start rambling shit about lovemaking etc lol...

The only thing I have tried in this genre of substances of any significance is Kratom but the blue lotus combination with alcohol+smoke is a winner....

Also felt trippy, again in a good way, lighting changes and zoning out a little etc...if you're into making music or play an instrument I would highly recommend this, music really does sound awesome, my creativity was high, and I found myself listening to all types of music - some I wouldn't normally listen to - but all sounded so good...real euphoria - almost like coming up on a pill after a few pints but without the physical stimulation...

Time now is 1037pm...1/3 of a bottle still left and feel really good, this would be a very good experience to have on a one on one situation with a girl or partner etc...many erotic thoughts going on,

Creativity wise it is a little sedating but not significantly so....I look forward to creating new music whilst under the influence of Nymphaea caerulea,

On a final note....that feeling one gets when first getting stoned or smoking after a prolonged break...blue lotus+cannabis + drink brings this feeling on , it's like you're still experiencing the things you know but yet you are on a diffferent level..

Although there are probably many that have experienced this plant, I hope that these words result in many more positive experiences for those that have yet tried this ''mysterious'' plant...

I am very happy that i have now acquired knowledge of a delightfully active plant which is unknown by so many..

I should also emphasize that in my experience, the best method for blue lotus is to mix with wine, I've smoked this with weed to some effect but oral is the way to go and if you like to smoke make sure you use this to amplify the experience...lotus wine + weed/lotus spliff works well....

Only negative things to note (based on tonights and previous times)- tiredness next day ( similar to prolonged weed/hash consumption) and a mild headache at times - could be unrelated (eg tiredness, alcohol etc..)

and I am still waiting for my 6-APB - in the meantime ... :(

I'm glad you had a good time...I never had much luck with the blue lotus myself.

Quite Amazed myself If i'm honest...hope this is informative for other folks...:)

Its easily the most hit-or-miss botanical I have tried, and there aren't many I haven't tried yet. I've had one remarkably positive experience with it, several so-so experiences, and many, many more that did absolutely zero...
cool yeah some plants are hit or miss I keep forgetting i have it I still want to do some I've mixed a lil with my kratom didn't notice to much maby ill do half n half kratom and b lotus

Its easily the most hit-or-miss botanical I have tried, and there aren't many I haven't tried yet. I've had one remarkably positive experience with it, several so-so experiences, and many, many more that did absolutely zero...

Exact same findings. First trial was awesome and then almost nothing on subsequent runs. Would be interested to hear from OP if he tries again.

Thanks for sharing, sounds almost like the opposite of what I imagined after reading on wikipedia that blue lotus contains a dopamine antagonist and found it weird that such a plant is used recreationally but thought maybe as a sedative.
Seems like I'll have to go get some extract soon 🙃