• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Blue Heron?

METHADONEJUNKIE187

Greenlighter
This is kind of a harm reduction question. Swim purchased a half gram of heroin and it was blue. I'm assuming it is real because swim has been going to this person for awhile and has kind of a family tie to the person. Is there such thing as blue heroin? Swim is wondering because it is a brighter dull blue with white specels in it and the liquid turns blue. I found no information on threads or Google searching for blue blue heroin to tell swim. Swim did send me a picture of what it looks like but I'm still uncertain what to tell them. I tried uploading it here and file was to large so I used imgur to upload. in case link don't show nMqZpAM is the imgur code . Thanks for helping swim.

If it aint brown/Beige then it's probably laced. This is just a marketing ploy and it will end up killing ppl as the above poster submitted. toss that shit and don't look back IMHO

Please don't use this. It's almost certainly fentanyl, especially considering the articles posted above confirming fentanyl in batches of blue "heroin". Your connect probably doesn't know and was sold it as heroin and believes it to be heroin. Heroin is not blue, it's white or beige/brown.

We don't "swim" here by the way.

thats canadian fetty dope we call the blue shit "code blue" or "blue downs" they dye the dope blue cause it will turn you blue when you od
its stronger then "purple downs" or "purple heroin", they dye fetty dope purple cause its turns u purple when u od on it .
just dealers dying there fetty dope different colours to show the strength of each type of fetty heroin .

"green downs" too but its just u-447700 mixed with heroin maybe lil bit of fetty but its the weakest apparently.

"blue downs" has carfentanil and afghan heroin mixed together , its probably "purple downs" died blue after adding carfentanil an probably has morphine and u-44700 in it as well.
"purple downs" is just afgahn heroin an sometimes morphine too and u-44700 too in the mix same with "blue downs" has that mixed in it to.