• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Blotters, 2c-b, Mdma/Mdxx interactions in synergy.

ld50 vs ssri

Bluelighter
In around 2 weeks from now im planning to use two blotters, 30mg of 2c-b and two decent dosed suspected Mdma pills. I have researched all these substances thorouhgly but im yet to find much information on contradictions with use of the three subsatnces in synergy. I have used blotters and Mdma on several occasions in synergy and havent noticed any negative symptoms. Im just wondering if anyone has tried this synergy and what your thoughts were during the onset, coming up, the plateau and coming down?

Any input and expeirences greatly appreciated.

I had 2cb and MDA, it was an amazingly colourful experience with a great synergy between the two chems. We had it in the middle of the day and the sun was shining on CD's lying around the room and casting rainbows on the wall, my mate and I both thought the effect was almost like a high dose of LSD without the headfuck of it all... I've abused 2cb before and am loathe to use it again (don't ever snort the shit! 8o) but I would jump at the chance of having this combo again...

my god...i have absolutely no idea but make sure you have had a bloody good nights sleep and have at least eaten somethign substantial a little earlier...good luck :)

Thanks guys.. Ive dabbled in 2cb a few times killaraver, Insufflated 30mg and fuck me what an optical illusion. hmm i wonder what the synergy of the three would be like ? most likely of the hook. I also have a source for 2-c-t7 but im leaving that to another day as i havent tried it but i am educated on it. ive got my mind set on insufflating 10mg of 2ct7 and 10mg only.. but anyway i will get back on topic now

Cheers ;)

ive got my mind set on insufflating 10mg of 2ct7 and 10mg only

I just have to ask why?

You seem to be aware of the dangers of insufflating 2C-T-7

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/2ct7/2ct7_death2.shtml

• Jake Duroy, October 2000, Oklahoma, Insufflated
  • Joshua Robbins, April 1 2001, Memphis, Insufflated

This substance may cause pulmonary edema when insufflated. While ld50 vs ssri may not be intending to have very much as a dose, little is known of the factors which may be predisposing towards a 2C-T-7 triggered condition. I think snorting any 2C-T compound is potentially very dangerous.

Based on the reading I've done, I'd steer well clear of insufflation of any of the 2-c families.

phase_dancer said:
I just have to ask why?

You seem to be aware of the dangers of insufflating 2C-T-7

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/2ct7/2ct7_death2.shtml

• Jake Duroy, October 2000, Oklahoma, Insufflated
  • Joshua Robbins, April 1 2001, Memphis, Insufflated

This substance may cause pulmonary edema when insufflated. While ld50 vs ssri may not be intending to have very much as a dose, little is known of the factors which may be predisposing towards a 2C-T-7 triggered condition. I think snorting any 2C-T compound is potentially very dangerous.

My mistake Phase dancer, i forgot about the dangers with insufflating such a small dose of that particular rc. I would of gone over the information again in relation to dose and method of administration when the time came closer to using it, But thanks for the reminder pd ;)

Due to the rather tiny doses that are required for almost any RC, insufflation is definately a route of administration that I would advise against. More often than not the reports I have heard and seen have not been very positive.

I cant see how you would have too many problems with the 3 chems taken together. It's worth noting that from previous experience, pills have increased effects when coupled with 2cb and and the acid could also increase that. So just keep in mind that a whole pill could turn out to be a lot stronger than you'd expected. Basically what you have is a strong dose of everything. 2 LSD blotters, if decent, are a trip on themselves, 30mg of 2cb is a rather strong trip and 2 decent pills is a big night out. So make sure that if you decide to mix them that you're in a good environment, experimenting with such a large amount of drugs can be risky.

stace.

If I was you I would plan the drug onsets in advance so that if at any stage on the "way up" you want to abort you have a chance. For instance start with the drug with the longest onset. Wait until this sets in and your comfortable with it. Take the drug with next longest onset stabalise again and finaly if your still calm and collected take the last drug. This way you should be able to abort if you find things are getting too intense before it becomes a REAL issue to your mental or physical well being.

PS. Consider this serously if you dont know the potency of the drugs in question (ie. taken each separtly to guage thier strength)

+ if you want to do it all at once, why not try half that at first? I dunno if theres any threshold dose for 2c-b but one pill and one tab might be a hell of a lot more manageable if they did act in synergy intensifying the experience

Also I would suggest having the 2C-B last. If the tabs are stronger then you expected or if your tripping a bit harder then you expected then you can gauge how much 2C-B to dose. It's a bit harder to gauge how much the tabs are going to effect you so even if you decide to only have a half tab, you don't know how strong that is going to be.

Thanks for all the input guys. Im allways cautious with the chemicals i use. After pondering on this for a while i have decided to ingest two blotters first up, 2 - 3 is the usual amount of blotters i ingest over a 24 hour period. After seeing how that pans out i will then ingest 2 pills over the space of 2.5 hours, If the candyflip gets a little intense i will know my limits. If things pan out ok i will ingest 20mg of 2c-b in a gelcap. The last few times i have used 2cb it has usually been a maximum dose of 30mg usually 25mg ingested and 5mg insufflated, and that is strong enough for me. With the addition of 2c-b in synergy with the other 2 drugs, i will slowly build up the 2c-b dosage when needed because this combonation of the 3 is a new combo to me.

Thanks again guys ;)