• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Blood test levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwimmerS518

Greenlighter
My question is I am Prescribed two 8mg films to take a day I have a blood test to take in the next week or so and I?m wondering is there a certain amount of days I have to take both films in order to pass the blood level test? I?ve heard many different answers on this. I?ve been on them for about a month or so and I know that the medication builds up in our systems now is there some kind of cut off level when it comes to this med? I just been taking 1 film a day instead of two that way I don?t become to addicted and dependent on it more than I already am. I can?t afford to lose this medication I really depend on it and I?m finally living a regular life again. The rest of the films I don?t take I keep stocked up Incase I need them in the future like if I was to take a vacation. I don?t care to give them to people when I need them for my self. Just really want to pass this test and some ppl I?ve talked to said take the regular dose for about 3 4 days and I will be fine now is this true or can they tell a week ago or two weeks ago I only taken one film a day? I?m also prescribe Adderall 2 a day and I?m in the same situation any information about this would be great thank you. Also if I?m messing up asking some thing to blunt I apologize I?m new to this site first forum I?m posting. Thanks- Drako

Your approach is very sensible.

Taking two films the day before the test will give high enough levels to pass the test.

In the future I recommend adding paragraph breaks into your text and making sure you use the apostrophe symbol.

Sorry Swimmer, I feel for you on having to jump through hoops for doctors but drug testing discussion is not permitted here on BL.

I have to close this but I wish you good luck. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.