• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Blood sacrifice. Are they divine or satanic?

Gnostic Bishop

Bluelighter
Blood sacrifice. Are they divine or satanic?

https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Blood_Sacrifice

Psa 49 7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

Repeat after me.

Satan would accept a blood sacrifice/ransom. God would not.

Thanks for repeating this to all the Christians you are unfortunate enough to bump into who think otherwise.

Regards
DL

Any blood sacrifice is certainly satanic. People into that should ask themselves "If my "Lord" is supposed to be so loving, why is he asking me to kill people?"

The devil is a liar.
He's a counterfeit and a copycat of what God says. Satan copies from God saying he's love and light. No, just lies.

Any blood sacrifice is certainly satanic. People into that should ask themselves "If my "Lord" is supposed to be so loving, why is he asking me to kill people?"

The devil is a liar.
He's a counterfeit and a copycat of what God says. Satan copies from God saying he's love and light. No, just lies.

I agree with your view of blood sacrifice.

The devil, not that she is real, like us, would only be able to follow the nature that god would have put into her.

Regards
DL

In the cosmic hierarchy, beings who accept blood and other material offerings are lower on the totem pole. They are closer to the material plain and not very elevated. The reason is that they still feed on material things, just as any material being does.

High level beings require no offerings or sacrifices. They are more connected to divine energy and they are nourished through that connection. They barely interact with the human realm and when they do it's for important purposes. Mind you, humans will still give offerings to these deities out of respect, but the deities do not require them.

In my experience, if a spirit requires an offering in exchange for helping or teaching you, it's probably not worth working with.

Last edited:
High level beings require no offerings or sacrifices. They are more connected to divine energy and they are nourished through that connection. They barely interact with the human realm and when they do it's for important purposes. Mind you, humans will still give offerings to these deities out of respect, but the deities do not require them.

This.

I'm yet to be asked for any blood offering & if I was I'd be sure the deity I have space set aside for wasn't what I felt she first was.
As Foreigner said "Mind you, humans will still give offerings to these deities out of respect, but the deities do not require them" every now & again I'll get a message she woulds like something like a cigar (quite popular in Voodoo too) or some Coca-Cola but she doesn't ask for much. Most "contact" that comes through is to tip me off about something & it works.

In my experience, if a spirit requires an offering in exchange for helping or teaching you, it's probably not worth working with.

I too have claimed apotheosis or theosis. It created a paradigm shift.

What did the great teacher teach you?

Regards
DL

This.

I'm yet to be asked for any blood offering & if I was I'd be sure the deity I have space set aside for wasn't what I felt she first was.
As Foreigner said "Mind you, humans will still give offerings to these deities out of respect, but the deities do not require them" every now & again I'll get a message she woulds like something like a cigar (quite popular in Voodoo too) or some Coca-Cola but she doesn't ask for much. Most "contact" that comes through is to tip me off about something & it works.

Such as?

Is the contact telepathic?

Regards
DL

This.

Life is crazy as hell. Even though I'm familiar with the spiritual world, it's still a trip to learn about the offerings people give these things. Like wtf? Why would a demon want coke? I know it works though. Unfortunately.

What do you know of the spiritual world?

I thought it was just a way of thinking.

Regards
DL
How is the spiritual world just a way of "thinking" when one can set up an altar, bring a demon an offering and what they asked for comes true?

It is not just something in your head. The spiritual world is real and it manifests into reality.

So if I get you to understand the devil is real than obviously that means God is real.

??

I don't understand what you mean.

How do you sacrifice your blood and to whom do you sacrifice it to?

Regards
DL

GB,

I was looking at blood sacrifice in a metaphorical context. Your blood alludes to oneself. Sacrifice alludes to the fact that we all make choices and have hierarchies of values. An example the latter would be doing something we may not really want to do so that we can do something else we enjoy. Another different example would be harm reduction (if one accepts the premise of harm reduction); we accept drug use, addiction, or drug abuse, but are mindful of reducing the harm to ourselves (and others) that such drug can cause.

Axe

How is the spiritual world just a way of "thinking" when one can set up an alter, bring a demon an offering and what they asked for comes true?

It is not just something in your head. The spiritual world is real and it manifests into reality.

The stock line is, why does god not heal amputees. That is discrimination. :)

Where and when did your demon do that in a way that is documented?

Did you notice that miracles ended the moment cameras were invented.

The proof is in the doing. Have your demon introduce itself to me. That is my wish.

Regards
DL

GB,

I was looking at blood sacrifice in a metaphorical context. Your blood alludes to oneself. Sacrifice alludes to the fact that we all make choices and have hierarchies of values. An example the latter would be doing something we may not really want to do so that we can do something else we enjoy. Another different example would be harm reduction (if one accepts the premise of harm reduction); we accept drug use, addiction, or drug abuse, but are mindful of reducing the harm to ourselves (and others) that such drug can cause.

Axe

I see and understand.

Tell a guy when you are going from logos to mythos.

Perhaps I should have caught it on my own. I will not re-read in case the mistake was mine. ;-)

Regards
DL

Last edited:
The stock line is, why does god not heal amputees. That is discrimination. :)

Where and when did your demon do that in a way that is documented?

Did you notice that miracles ended the moment cameras were invented.

The proof is in the doing. Have your demon introduce itself to me. That is my wish.

Regards
DL
The demon wants your soul in exchange and it will destroy you eventually. You'd be quite foolish to do so.

Miracles happen every day. You're alive, aren't you? God could've let the devil take you away from here a long time ago. Even though you're not a believer, you still have breath in your body. I assumed you knew the spirit world was real since you have been making these threads.

The demon wants your soul in exchange and it will destroy you eventually. You'd be quite foolish to do so.

Miracles happen every day. You're alive, aren't you? God could've let the devil take you away from here a long time ago. Even though you're not a believer, you still have breath in your body. I assumed you knew the spirit world was real since you have been making these threads.

Me being alive is thanks to my parents. Not to some god or miracle.

You are rather loose with your use of the language.

As to the spirit world, that is hardly the spiritual world of the mind.

Gnostic Christians follow the better thinking of the ancient intelligentsia.

I hope you can see how intelligent the ancients were as compared to the mental trash that modern preachers and theists are using with the literal reading of myths.

https://bigthink.com/videos/what-is-god-2-2

Further.
http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/03132009/watch.html

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about the literal reading of myths.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

Matt 7;12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

This is how early Gnostic Christians view the transition from reading myths properly to destructive literal reading and idol worship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02ciandvg&feature=BFa&list=PLCBF574D

Regards
DL

We see things differently for sure. You seem like a really nice person though. I don't want to turn this into a debate thread. Have a good one. 💓