• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Blood sacrifice. Are they divine or satanic?

No comments? I told you the spiritual world is real. He worships a demon and it won't end well. He needs Jesus before it's too late.

On Jesus dying for you.

It takes quite an ego to think a god would actually die for you, after condemning you unjustly in the first place.

You have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil you make Jesus to keep your feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral. To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

You also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that you would teach your children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are doing just that.

Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fibre as Yahweh.

Regards
DL

Blasphemy against the holy spirit is a sin God will not forgive.

If God is the only one that CAN judge, how are you ever going to know if anyone has committed an unforgivable sin? You can't save those people.

Blasphemy against imaginary constructs.

How droll.

Only fools believe in the supernatural.

Regards
DL

Blasphemy against imaginary constructs.

How droll.

Regards
DL
Only fools believe in the supernatural? You are so blind.

And stop making threads like these, you make yourself look foolish. The supernatural is very real. You have no right to speak on Jesus, the devil or anything else because you don't even believe in the supernatural. It's a joke. You'll learn how very real it is probably when it's too late.

Fools and the hopeful. Faith and belief are an individual journey. That's awfully high and mighty of you to say TBQF.

I'm no believer myself but discounting it outright is as foolish as buying into it wholeheartedly without due thought.

With all the people who have committed unforgivable sin, don't you think it's a cruel joke God is playing on His followers to tell them to attempt to convert these people who are already determined to go to hell?

It is not up to us as God has negated our freedom of choice by the hardening of our hearts.

Please seed this new thread.

Regards
DL

Fools and the hopeful. Faith and belief are an individual journey. That's awfully high and mighty of you to say TBQF.

I'm no believer myself but discounting it outright is as foolish as buying into it wholeheartedly without due thought.

Who is discounting it without due thought?

I am going by what the experts and ancients said.

I hope you can see how intelligent the ancients were as compared to the mental trash that modern preachers and theists are using with the literal reading of myths.

https://bigthink.com/videos/what-is-god-2-2

Further.
http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/03132009/watch.html

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about the literal reading of myths.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

Matt 7;12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

This is how early Gnostic Christians view the transition from reading myths properly to destructive literal reading and idol worship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02ciandvg&feature=BFa&list=PLCBF574D

Regards
DL

Whatever you say is null and void because you don't believe in the supernatural.

Regards,
Common sense

Only fools believe in the supernatural? You are so blind.

And stop making threads like these, you make yourself look foolish. The supernatural is very real. You have no right to speak on Jesus, the devil or anything else because you don't even believe in the supernatural. It's a joke. You'll learn how very real it is probably when it's too late.

Take your advice and shove it where your thinking comes from.

Regards
DL

I spent an hour reading a few chapters of Genesis this morning and a lot of it seemed pretty out there TBH, but the Church made sure to add little footnotes clarifying that it was aware of how absurd some of the original Yawehist texts really were that they had to pull from.

Murder is in the eyes of the beholder.

So is genocide and Christians embrace a genocidal god.

They behold genocide as good. Perhaps that is why Hitler's bank was the Vatican Bank.

Regards
DL

Blasphemy against the holy spirit is a sin God will not forgive.

If God is the only one that CAN judge, how are you ever going to know if anyone has committed an unforgivable sin? You can't save those people.

Scriptures say that we are to judge these things and not some invisible absentee god or his corrupted preachers.

Gen3;22 Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil;

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

Imagine that. The bible telling it's adherents to actually think for themselves. It must be a joke on Christians.

Regards
DL

I find it interesting that your version of the devil is a female figure. Typical Christianity, always painting the female gender as “weak and susceptible to satans whispers”. But of course it’s blasphemy to ever consider that maybe Jesus, the savior, was actually a female.

I’ll agree though God doesn’t require or need blood sacrifices, that said if some nut wants to draw their own blood for some ritual that’s all them. Just don’t hurt someone to do so..

-GC

I agree with your morals on sacrifice. They are moral while the Christian view is immoral.

As to Satan being a female, that is how the church wanted men to think. For all the wrong reasons of course. Remember that to the Jews who wrote Genesis, Satan was god's loyal opposition and always doing god's work.

Tell me why you think Satan a male when the iconography at the Vatican shows a female?

Regards
DL

Usually when I sacrifice virgins it feels Satanic rather than devine :(
I think that's because they're never actually virgins anymore by the time I sacrifice them...and definitely not 5 minutes afterwards.