• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Blood sacrifice. Are they divine or satanic?

It depends how you sacrifice your blood. Everybody's different.
The Ancient Aztecs, Mayans, and Olmecs practised blood sacrifices and human sacrifice.

Some Ancient European people from Central and Northern Europe are theorised to have practised human sacrifice, but the reason is a mystery, and in some cases it could have been exection or to prevent spread of disease. Or some kings or leaders were sacrificed.

In both of these completely different regions of the world and completely different Ancient people and civilisations, before Christianity, human sacrifice and blood sacrifice were practised.

Last edited:
What about people who are not Christian such as Hindus, Muslims, Buddhists, or Jewish people? They all worship a God or have prophets/avatars, etc. but they do not believe in Jesus Christ, and are not Christians.

You quoted me saying that Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven, right? So you can figure out what that means if people keep rejecting Jesus to do their own thing.

As far as the spiritual world goes, it's very real. You will find out for yourself if you haven't already. ZB has told people here what he has seen and experienced. You're telling him he needs professional help. No, he needs Jesus. He is manifesting the devil in the spiritual realm. Nothing anyone says can convince you. You either believe or you don't. Every one has their own journey. Hopefully you won't find out the truth too late.

You quoted me saying that Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven, right? So you can figure out what that means if people keep rejecting Jesus to do their own thing.

As far as the spiritual world goes, it's very real. You will find out for yourself if you haven't already. ZB has told people here what he has seen and experienced. You're telling him he needs professional help. No, he needs Jesus. He is manifesting the devil in the spiritual realm. Nothing anyone says can convince you. You either believe or you don't. Every one has their own journey. Hopefully you won't find out the truth too late.
Ok, I normally do not do this at all but since you are falsely assuming things about me, I feel as though I should clarify things.

What about people who believe in God, Jesus, and who have other beliefs as well? It is not a white or black world, and most people even religious/spiritual and even agnostics are not this rigid in their beliefs.

I was raised and baptised by personal and private choice, in a very progressive reform Christian church. I also learned about world religions on my own, in school, and from friends/extended family who are Jewish, Buddhist, or Hindu. I am not into fundamentalist Christianity, or fundamentalism/extremism of any religion or lack of a religion like how some atheists who are way too public about being atheist, are akin to fundamentalist Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, etc. I do not hate or bash others for their religious, spiritual, philosophical/metaphysical beliefs or if they do not have any. I have been all over the spectrum religiously/spiritually/philosophically, politically, and sexually. I never messed with occultism, Satanism, held a seance, conjured demons or spirits like you see in horror films, joined the Roman Catholic church, became neo-pagan, took Ayahuasca/DMT or joined a religion that does, joined a cult, or practised Wicca.

I have a good friends who are atheist going back multiple generations, but they had no choice as they are from Eastern European countries which were part of the USSR/CCCP. They keep it private and they do not put down other people who are religious/spiritual, or think that they are better people, correct, or more intelligent than people who are religious or spiritual.

I am asking people here, including you, about your own experiences, as I have not and cannot experience what you have, or switching bodies/consciousness, and experiencing someone else's past/present/future life/spiritual experiences is not possible, yet.

It has been theorised by philosophers that all/human life and the universe is a simulation, or that there are multiple universes and alternative realities.

Your life and reality and how you experience this life and reality, dear reader are vastly different from my life and reality and how I experience them.

Last edited:
Ok, I normally do not do this at all but since you are falsely assuming things about me, I feel as though I should clarify things.

What about people who believe in God, Jesus, and who have other beliefs as well? It is not a white or black world, and most people even religious/spiritual and even agnostics are not this rigid in their beliefs.

I was raised and baptised by personal and private choice, in a very progressive reform Christian church. I also learned about world religions on my own, in school, and from friends/extended family who are Jewish, Buddhist, or Hindu. I am not into fundamentalist Christianity, or fundamentalism/extremism of any religion or lack of a religion like how some atheists who are way too public about being atheist, are akin to fundamentalist Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, etc. I do not hate or bash others for their religious, spiritual, philosophical/metaphysical beliefs or if they do not have any. I have been all over the spectrum religiously/spiritually/philosophically, politically, and sexually. I never messed with occultism, Satanism, held a seance, conjured demons or spirits like you see in horror films, joined the Roman Catholic church, became neo-pagan, took Ayahuasca/DMT or joined a religion that does, joined a cult, or practised Wicca.

I have a good friends who are atheist going back multiple generations, but they had no choice as they are from Eastern European countries which were part of the USSR/CCCP. They keep it private and they do not put down other people who are religious/spiritual, or think that they are better people, correct, or more intelligent than people who are religious or spiritual.

I am asking people here, including you, about your own experiences, as I have not and cannot experience what you have, or switching bodies/consciousness, and experiencing someone else's past/present/future life/spiritual experiences is not possible, yet.

It has been theorised by philosophers that all/human life and the universe is a simulation, or that there are multiple universes and alternative realities.

Your life and reality and how you experience this life and reality, dear reader are vastly different from my life and reality and how I experience them.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
~ John 14:6

Jesus Himself says that He is the only way into heaven. Worshipping anything or anyone other than Jesus will not get you into heaven.

I can tell you my experiences until I'm blue in the face (or blue in the fingers since I'm typing). More than likely, you wouldn't believe me anyway. You've already ignorantly dismissed ZB's spiritual experience by claiming he needs professional help. ZB is worshipping a demon. The devil only wants to kill, steal and destroy. It's pretending to help ZB, but it comes at a price. The devil always turns on you in the end. Maybe he even realizes he made a mistake. I don't know. What I do know is I feel love for him now more than ever. He needs help. Only the name of Jesus can drive out demons. He is a good person, just confused.

What or who are the higher level dieties? Have you ever experienced them? If so, what happened?

Do you know of Jung and Freud`s Father Complex, and do you see that theory as us who reach it as reaching a higher level of consciousness?

I have read up on it a bit, and to me, reaching that point of Gnosis is reaching the highest level of deity we can find.

Look at where Jesus said god was. In our own minds.

Regards
DL

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
~ John 14:6

Jesus Himself says that He is the only way into heaven. Worshipping anything or anyone other than Jesus will not get you into heaven.

I can tell you my experiences until I'm blue in the face (or blue in the fingers since I'm typing). More than likely, you wouldn't believe me anyway. You've already ignorantly dismissed ZB's spiritual experience by claiming he needs professional help. ZB is worshipping a demon. The devil only wants to kill, steal and destroy. It's pretending to help ZB, but it comes at a price. The devil always turns on you in the end. Maybe he even realizes he made a mistake. I don't know. What I do know is I feel love for him now more than ever. He needs help. Only the name of Jesus can drive out demons. He is a good person, just confused.
No I did not dismiss what happened to ZB. I wrote what I would do if I personally had that experience, but I agree with you about how it is best not to invite or contact evil spirits, entities, etc. A friend of mine who sees ghosts told me the same thing when I asked him about gay satanists I had seen online. My friend is gay/homosexual and he said how there are things that you do not want to contact or invite into your life because it is playing with fire.

I experienced the presence of God on mushrooms. He/she/it was not bad, or evil at all but was benevolent and love.

Do you know of Jung and Freud`s Father Complex, and do you see that theory as us who reach it as reaching a higher level of consciousness?

I have read up on it a bit, and to me, reaching that point of Gnosis is reaching the highest level of deity we can find.

Look at where Jesus said god was. In our own minds.

Regards
DL
I have read about some Jungian archetypes and theories/levels of the human subconscious, but not in great detail or depth. I have read some Freud as well, but I am much more familiar with the theories, philosophies, and psychoanalysis of Lacan, Derida, and Foucault even though their theories and philosophies are outdated.

I have read about some Jungian archetypes and theories/levels of the human subconscious, but not in great detail or depth. I have read some Freud as well, but I am much more familiar with the theories, philosophies, and psychoanalysis of Lacan, Derida, and Foucault even though their theories and philosophies are outdated.

Good education.

That does not tell me what you think of higher entities, or even if they are other than what our own minds produce.

Are you lost in a supernatural world or in reality?

Where do you seek god?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvBxFXQy7-M

Regards
DL

Blood sacrifice. Are they divine or satanic?

https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Blood_Sacrifice

Psa 49 7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

Repeat after me.

Satan would accept a blood sacrifice/ransom. God would not.

Thanks for repeating this to all the Christians you are unfortunate enough to bump into who think otherwise.

Regards
DL
Its for people who like to feel apart of something special and feel like their special and somehow enlightened lmao

Good education.

That does not tell me what you think of higher entities, or even if they are other than what our own minds produce.

Are you lost in a supernatural world or in reality?

Where do you seek god?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvBxFXQy7-M

Regards
DL
I do not really know much at all about higher entities. In another reply I wrote about my religious/spiritual beliefs but they are typically very Northern and Central European.

I have witnessed God in nature. I was not on drugs, and do not have any mental illnesses.

Its for people who like to feel apart of something special and feel like their special and somehow enlightened lmao

Those who like the notion of abdicating their responsibilities and using a human sacrifice to wipe out their dishonor, are apart from moral and ethical people.

They are indeed special. Disgusting. Fit foder for their demiurge. The genocidal Yahweh.

Regards
DL

I do not really know much at all about higher entities. In another reply I wrote about my religious/spiritual beliefs but they are typically very Northern and Central European.

I have witnessed God in nature. I was not on drugs, and do not have any mental illnesses.

Ditto. On psychotropic drugs or not.

The perfection you live in, what many would see as heaven, we call evolving perfection.

As to you judging your mental state as ill or not; your doctor likely lied. You can't trust the mental illness experts. I have had one throwing chairs around. Most are unstable.

Regards,

DL

Ditto. On psychotropic drugs or not.

The perfection you live in, what many would see as heaven, we call evolving perfection.

As to you judging your mental state as ill or not; your doctor likely lied. You can't trust the mental illness experts. I have had one throwing chairs around. Most are unstable.

Regards,

DL
Ok. I do not have any mental illness. Why was the therapist or psychiatrist throwing chairs at you?

I know two mental health professionals and they have major issues such as hard drug addictions, have made actual suicide attempts, they have eating disorders, and narcissistic personality disorder. I feel very bad for these people but I keep my distance as they try to drag other people down to their level of misery, or take up another person's energy or attention to boost their sub level or non-existent self-esteem. They also brag about people, events, experiences that really do not matter, are not believable, and that if you heard them you would find them absurd or just not care.

I do not strive for perfection as it is impossible, but I am constantly changing and evolving as a person and spiritually.

Last edited:
Ok. I do not have any mental illness. Why was the therapist or psychiatrist throwing chairs at you?

I made him realize his own inferiority of position to mine in the issues we were discussing. He did not dare touch me as I would have wiped the floor with him, and used the chair throwing to reduce his frustration at losing his arguments. A childish temper tantrum.

I do not strive for perfection as it is impossible,

Who lied to you?

but I am constantly changing and evolving as a person and spiritually.

As we all should strive to do.

What do you mean by spiritual change?

I have not noted any real changes in human morals, ethics or morality. Perhaps because they are tied to our DNA.

Even as most of us are good, we still elect people like Trump. Let us not derail her and just take Trump as a modern example of glitch in our sound and upward journey to civilized electoral behavior.

My own apotheosis did not change my spiritual thinking. It only confirmed it.

What has evolved in your spiritual thinking?

Regards
DL

I made him realize his own inferiority of position to mine in the issues we were discussing. He did not dare touch me as I would have wiped the floor with him, and used the chair throwing to reduce his frustration at losing his arguments. A childish temper tantrum.
Dude you are one bad ass gnostic bishop. Way to stay above the fray. Hang on to that apotheosis of yours, I bet if you trademark it you'd make a million bucks!