• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids blood flowing slowly into needle -- weak hit [heroin]

ControlDenied

Bluelighter
so the title almost sums it up. my usual veins, the fat ones in the elbow crooks, have become somewhat damaged -- they were unusable for a while, during which i either stabbed myself silly usually missing, or got someone to hit me, also usually missing [my other veins are just awful]. meanwhile, miraculously, my two old left and right crook veins came back -- but briefly, at least the left one. i can use it, but i dont feel anything off it. and therein lies my quandary.

blood flows into the syringe when i hit either vein, but slowly, not in a flowering crimson plume like before. now it just kind of slides into the barrel, lol. on the left vein, i get the side effects of a hit [taste in my throat, pins and needles etc]. but dont feel any high. on the right one, i get much stronger side effects, like before it got damaged, and i do get a rush, and feel high -- but briefly, usually. my pupils will be tiny, but then two hours later they're big again, or at least bigger than they normally would be after only 2 hours, and im either back in withdrawal already or barely high. dosage makes not much difference. ive found myself banging huge amounts to try to overcome this problem, only to find myself wasting money.

so what the hell is this? the only answer ive found is one post where someone mentioned on the side about "leaky veins" registering, but losing most of the hit because they're damaged. is this what is happening? if so, either way actually, can someone illuminate the medicine/science behind this please? what is happening? i really need to do, since im wasting money on this problem,and need to be able to function.

thanks guys. bye.

p.s. its not the dope. it happens with every type of dope.

this exact thing happens to me, idk my veins are TRASHED but sometimes one will pop out and when it does, I get the slight trickle of blood that you describe.... I still do get a rush though, ONLY if its a direct hit