Bugs Blogs is possessed and speaking in tongues

✿Dai₷y✿

Bluelighter
Weird thing in blogs.

No idea if it's just viewable to me and is it possessed or what?

Need a priest or computer expert plz

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200120-084412_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20200120-084412_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    686.4 KB · Views: 11
Priest, priest. What should an IT'ist do? I am kidding. These are various HTML/JavaScripts thats keep the website stability. Things like this box that I am writin in, emojis, insert pictures, various typing fonts, tables ( organize stuffs, if you work on a project ). Nothing to worry about, log-out and try again and re-open your browser, if that doesn't help, please download CCleaner Professional, it's free. Do a scan, update your Adobe Flash Player and then try again. If that doesn't do anything either, try a new browser.

If you want me to recommend one, go for Vivaldi. It's very customisable, you can use Chrome extensions since it's based on Chromium, at his main source is what Opera should've been, in the past, Opera 11, this specific version was and still is the best browser created, the way they customised 11 was out of this world. So Vivaldi it's based on 11 and you have other stuff from them. It's very good. Low impact on the system/fast.

Weird thing in blogs.

No idea if it's just viewable to me and is it possessed or what?

Need a priest or computer expert plz

Screen shot helps, I can see some of the garbage it's giving you and look into the why and how. Can you provide a link, so I can recreate it during troubleshooting? Or is it anywhere in BLOGS?

Anyone else hearing voices reading strange languages?

It's at the top of the page using duck duck go when I post a thing and is there until I close browser, reopen it and it disappears.

It's gone so can't link but ha g on this night help20929209302093120932