blends you'd wish ugl would make

^ can't EO also ruin the stoppers of vials and plungers if it sits too long in contact with it?

The vials shouldn't be a problem since I store them upright so it's not touching. Plungers, think so, especially if you're one of those guys who likes to preload his syringes.

ethyl oleate

sometimes added to injectable steroids to increase solubility and make the solution easier to inject with thin needles

unfortunately some people have bad reactions to it

if you've ever had an injectable that was really thin and smelled funny there was probably some eo in it

Yup, a fair amout of ppl get irritated buy it, and a good number get real bad swelling from it its really used to make high concentration gear not jello.

But if you're lucky and tolerate it well... well 1ml syringes and 27g needles while running cycle doses are awesome.

100mg tne, 100mg tren no e, 2mg methyltren, 25mg dbol, 50mg drol (for pre workout)

That blend is similar to one made by a UGL I have access to-

"The Secret Weapon" 10ml

Each 1ml contains the following:

TPHP 50mg (Test PhenylProp)
TREN A 50mg
NPP 50mg
MAST PROP 50mg
TBOL 25mg
TNE 25mg
DBOL 25mg
DROL 25mg
METHYL TREN 750mcg

Fucking sick mix.

I wonder if it really contains what it says on the tin?

That blend is similar to one made by a UGL I have access to-

"The Secret Weapon" 10ml

Each 1ml contains the following:

TPHP 50mg (Test PhenylProp)
TREN A 50mg
NPP 50mg
MAST PROP 50mg
TBOL 25mg
TNE 25mg
DBOL 25mg
DROL 25mg
METHYL TREN 750mcg

Fucking sick mix.

I'd add halo and dimethylnandrolone. I mean if you're going for insane :D

Wildcat also have some pretty sick stuff like their PW125+, too bad the don't do methyltren as far as I know.

And some lab sells a dimethylnandrolone + methyltren blend or so I hear.

I think I'll put the following together for a pre-workout and see how it goes:

Test base
Tren base
Nand base
Drost base
Meth tren
Halo

Not sure on dose since it will take a bit of fiddling to get in solution.

I believe it to contain what it states. It's more than likely an "approved source" from another board plus Guido is quite the conneseur of anabolics and would be able to recognize their individual properties in that blend I'd bet.

Just got my hands on some test p mast p and tren a dosed 50/70/70. Ill see how i go I am generally not a fan of blends

I'd add halo and dimethylnandrolone. I mean if you're going for insane :D

Wildcat also have some pretty sick stuff like their PW125+, too bad the don't do methyltren as far as I know.

And some lab sells a dimethylnandrolone + methyltren blend or so I hear.

Halotestin would be great for that mix. Amazing steroid. If you got low body fat that shit will carve you up like granite and will have you shouting at pets for looking at you the wrong way.

And Dimethylnadrolone? I would love to try that. They say it gives serious fat loss but is toxic as fuck.

Just got my hands on some test p mast p and tren a dosed 50/70/70. Ill see how i go I am generally not a fan of blends

I wasn't as well until I tried a blend of Masteron and Trenbolone as well as a blend of 4 long esters of Testosterone.

Blends that actually make sense are the ones I like. Test, Mast, and Tren makes perfect sense. Blends that contain short and long esters don't make sense to me.

I believe it to contain what it states. It's more than likely an "approved source" from another board plus Guido is quite the conneseur of anabolics and would be able to recognize their individual properties in that blend I'd bet.

I'm not as good as some guys on the other board I help run, but I'm getting to the point of being able to just look at a guy and being able to tell what he is running. It's actually quite easy once you know the effects of particular steroids and what they do to the body.

Also the approved sources on their are tested constantly by undercover individuals who test it themselves and send it to labs or test it at their own lab.

I'd love to see more blends made with low test + high tren/mast in mind (long esters please for me). It's such a popular dosing strategy that it's actually a bit strange blends like this aren't more common.

Something between tren a and tren e... like test pp + tren pp + mast pp... you don't have to inject that often but if sides appear it's still over relatively fast.

The same stuff with tren replaced by 1-test or nandrolone or trestolone (or just 1-test becoming more common would be nice too)...

And of course more of that crazy stuff with steroids without esters, powerful orals (injectable versions), ... shit that makes you want to put every plate you can find on the bar and squat it. Like the stuff already mentioned before tne, tren no e, methyltren, dimethylnandrolone, halo, drol, ... of course if you end up in jail that's your fault (or you can just bend the bars and escape).

And a bit unrelated a non 17aa version of oxandrolone with the cyp/ent ester.... just interested what it would do.

I'd love to see more blends made with low test + high tren/mast in mind (long esters please for me). It's such a popular dosing strategy that it's actually a bit strange blends like this aren't more common.

Something between tren a and tren e... like test pp + tren pp + mast pp... you don't have to inject that often but if sides appear it's still over relatively fast.

The same stuff with tren replaced by 1-test or nandrolone or trestolone (or just 1-test becoming more common would be nice too)...

And of course more of that crazy stuff with steroids without esters, powerful orals (injectable versions), ... shit that makes you want to put every plate you can find on the bar and squat it. Like the stuff already mentioned before tne, tren no e, methyltren, dimethylnandrolone, halo, drol, ... of course if you end up in jail that's your fault (or you can just bend the bars and escape).

And a bit unrelated a non 17aa version of oxandrolone with the cyp/ent ester.... just interested what it would do.

yeah i agree the days of running ridiculously high test are over for me. Whats the point with all the sides, bp, acne, estrogen, bloat.. I think using stronger compounds and lowering test is the much better option.