• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Blasted or hemp buds sold on the black market

somnilicious

Bluelighter
My friend recently purchased some bud on the black market that he considers to have been already blasted or bho run weed. It definitely gives a buzz(mostly a nice body high but still some cerebral head change) but it does seem to lack some of the marijuana headspace and it doesn't seem to last very long. I personally think it could be high quality hemp.

I have 2 questions

1. What are some indicators of weed that has already been bho blasted?

2. For those who have smoked high quality hemp. What are some of your experiences in comparison to mid level black market marijuana? Would it be possible to fool a long time smoker into believing they had bought legit albeit weak marijuana with high quality hemp.

It looks quality. Under light and scope it appears to still have all its ticombs. My magnifying glass isn't that powerful but hairs and ticombs are visible to my untrained eye. Plenty of frost. It doesn't appear to be excessively crumbly and it is very pungent. Not at all the earthy hay smell described online in regards to pre bho blasted weed. It is got an extremely sweet, Piney scent mixed with an acrid nose biting ammonia scent, which are standard marijuana scents but the profundity of the odor, which is very loud and slightly unique in all aspects makes me question as to if it could have been sprayed with terpenes.

Have any bluelighters in illegal states had any problems with pre blasted buds or hemp being passed off as da kine?

Last edited:
It could deffbe CBD budz somebody is passing off to make bigprofits. And they get you high I swear by it if you find the right vendor. I could get an ounce in the middle two digit range so you could see the markup a slimy dude could make if they feel like it, bad karma. It looks, smells and tastes just like regular Cannabis. Before I quit smoking I use to like buying it to mix with my high quantity THC bud to stretch it out.

It could deffbe CBD budz somebody is passing off to make bigprofits. And they get you high I swear by it if you find the right vendor. I could get an ounce in the middle two digit range so you could see the markup a slimy dude could make if they feel like it, bad karma. It looks, smells and tastes just like regular Cannabis. Before I quit smoking I use to like buying it to mix with my high quantity THC bud to stretch it out.
This.

Quality hemp bud looks, smells, and tastes just like legit high THC bud. And there is definitely a short lasting body buzz with a mild head change ime.

Yea I’ll come in to agree as well. It’s amazing how “legit” some CBD bud can look, smell and taste. The high is usually like you describe, light and short lasting. One would probably notice after a couple of sessions that the weed seems off.

BHO ran shit would just feel weak, and it’d be shake most likely. It wouldn’t be short acting like CBD bud.

-GC

I’ve bought legal CBD buds that make me drool; just not very high or for very long.

Anout 3-5% THC/12-14% CBD.

Tom

Thanks for the replies guys. Exactly what I had thought. It's got me really interested in hemp because of the cost difference and the fact that these buds seem to retain some of the properties I most like about marijuana.

Thanks for the replies guys. Exactly what I had thought. It's got me really interested in hemp because of the cost difference and the fact that these buds seem to retain some of the properties I most like about marijuana.
CBD buds are phenomenal if you find the right vendor

All the bud I buy I can just tell if it is good. I can see the delicate little hairs and glistening drops of goodness. Especially on the hand trimmed buds. I live in pot country, Okanagan BC Canada. Different bud does different things.