Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Blackout in public area after big weekend

Dr.Feelgood

Bluelighter
I'll start from the beginning, went to a festival event on Saturday daytime and consumed around 2 and a half pills while drinking. Had stomach cramps for half the event, didn't eat very well and then had a k-bomb at the end of it which left me feeling very floaty and spaced out towards the end of the night.

Went back to a mates house to crash, for the comedown had more drinks, nitrous and weed. Caught a cab home and couldn't sleep for a few hours, but eventually managed and woke up around noon Sunday.

Over the Saturday afternoon attended a birthday party where someone prepared some Seraquill (or Serapax, similar stuff) to ease the jaw clenching I still had from thew previous day, it tended to work and I experienced a very at ease and relaxed sensation without feeling overly tired. Had a few more beers, a few more cones, and some birthday cake (still wasn't eating well aside from Vitamin shakes and some fruit).

Started to feel very dizzy and tired at the birthday, almost like I was about to spew. So I got up and decided to wait for a lift in the lobby, where a large crowd was gathered for another party. While waiting for the lift I heard someone call out to me, but then a very overwhelming and strange feeling came over like, like there were too many people talking at once and it was a sensory overload. I felt myself starting to slip and then the next then I know I was on the floor with a few people looking down at me, my immediate reaction was that I was in hospital and something had happened. But then when I came to I realized I was still in the lobby and had passed out. I was still extremely confused and walked out the door towards the stairs, a few people followed me out and explained what happened (I was out for around a minute in total) and everything made sense again. In about 5-10 min I was back to normal, just shaken. However this event still chills me to the bone and I was just wondering what could have been the cause of it, and what it means for my health.

I'm thinking too much alcohol etc and no sleep just caught up with me, whatever the case, I'm lying low for a little while and taking it easy over the coming weeks/months! :(

If you took Seroquil with alcohol after sleep deprivation and too much drugs, its pretty obnvious why you blacked out. Seroquil is an anti psychotic that induces heavy sleep.

It is more likely you got Serepax, 15mg or 30mg. Which is Oxazepam, the drug that every benzo turns into once the liver processes it, or at least the metabolite it leaves behind (someone correct me if im wrong)

Oxazepam is a pretty weak benzo and prescribed for insomnia when Temazepam doesn't work and the Dr doesn't like Stilnox. It has a pretty short half life. But I can see how one 30mg pill would do this after a bunch of drugs, sleep deprivation, no food and then alcohol and taking it.

Last edited:
Splatt said:
If you took Seroquil with alcohol after sleep deprivation and too much drugs, its pretty obnvious why you blacked out. Seroquil is an anti psychotic that induces heavy sleep.

It is more likely you got Serepax, 15mg or 30mg. Which is Oxazepam, the drug that every benzo turns into once the liver processes it, or at least the metabolite it leaves behind (someone correct me if im wrong)

Oxazepam is a pretty weak benzo and prescribed for insomnia when Temazepam doesn't work and the Dr doesn't like Stilnox. It has a pretty short half life. But I can see how one 30mg pill would do this after a bunch of drugs, sleep deprivation, no food and then alcohol and taking it.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was Seraquil, apparently it had morphine in it or something which was meant to help ease jaw tension and help with the comedown. Though I blacked out a few hours after I took it.

Neither Seroquil nor Serepax contain morphine, or any opiates. If the person who gave it to you mixed them together, that's pretty irresponsible especially as you had no tolerance to either and had been drinking - combining CNS depressants can be very dangerous if you don't know what you're doing. The only thing that comforts me is the fact that morphine is absorbed very poorly when it's taken orally.

My guess however is that the person was talking out their ass and there was nothing even related to morphine in what you took.

Quetiapine (Seroquel) is an anti-psychotic. It is sometimes used by opiate abusers when they cant get their fix to ease symptoms or knock themselves out. It wouldnt contain any morphine or other opiate/opiod related drugs.

Serepax is a benzodiazepine and there are no known preperations that contain any opiates in those tablets either.

Dr.Feelgood said:
Over the Saturday afternoon attended a birthday party where someone prepared some Seraquill (or Serapax, similar stuff) to ease the jaw clenching I still had from thew previous day

Have you tried taking magnesium supplements to address this? I find this pretty effective with a lot of different substances that cause jaw grinding/clenching.

magnesium to stop gurning whilst under the influence of MDMA

I took 1000mg before going to the same festival on Saturday and throughout Sunday, it works and I find it pretty effective for other stimulants that cause clenching.

Dr.Feelgood said:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was Seraquil, apparently it had morphine in it or something which was meant to help ease jaw tension and help with the comedown. Though I blacked out a few hours after I took it.

God shit like this pisses me off. How can anybody in their right mind give somebody else a pill (with no idea what it is, just street talk) and sleep at night. He couldn't even tell you if it was a benzo or an opiate or anything. I think it's deplorable. And this guy, he's a "friend"? People die when shit like this happens.
Be safe Dr Feelgood. If you don't know what you're taking (which can be hard to do, I know), get educated. I think you learned a very valuable lesson.

Magnesium does little to nothing if you take a high dose of stimulants or MDMA, it can however help you come off it. It may reduce teeth grinding somewhat, but it gets you back with gurning, cheek and tounge biting. Talking from experience here.

djsim said:
God shit like this pisses me off. How can anybody in their right mind give somebody else a pill (with no idea what it is, just street talk) and sleep at night. He couldn't even tell you if it was a benzo or an opiate or anything. I think it's deplorable. And this guy, he's a "friend"? People die when shit like this happens.
Be safe Dr Feelgood. If you don't know what you're taking (which can be hard to do, I know), get educated. I think you learned a very valuable lesson.

I totally agree.

Even doctors can get it wrong - I had a severe allergic reaction to a drug given to me by a doctor, for anti-nausea (they'd run out of maxalon). I was rushed to hospital with severe muscle spasms and a swelling throat. :\ I would never take a drug from someone who couldn't AT LEAST tell me what it is.

I tend to agree with the idea that it was all too much for the OP. As for magnesium, i've seen good results for jaw clenching, but i guess it comes down to the individual.

I take 500-1000mg Magnesium before pills and I also take calcium. Some say calcium stops absorbption somewhat but I do not find this. Both these compounds seem to smooth out the experience. I also take a lot of other pre-loads and post-loads.

djsim said:

Very true, it was snorted too, so I guess I'm lucky in the sense it wasn't something more dangerous. I've certainly gained a better/safer mindset from here on it.

^LOL dude stop your bitching, commonsense you had uppser downers and snorted anti psychs or benzos shit I blackout after 4 beers and 2 clonoz and you know me generally im a fooken machine.