Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Blacking out on pills

thinkingwelfare

Bluelighter
Hey guys, Ive dropped roughly 6 times in about 2.5 yrs, taking at least a few months break between each. The past two times i've dropped 1.5 previous to this it was 1.

My question is, why have i blacked out the previous times?

On the 1st occasion, i did 2 lines of coke, 2 lines of speed and 1.5 tulips... i blacked out for about 30mins... standing, in my own little world, came out of it and went back to normal (allbeit truely fucked). I put my blacking out, due to the fact that i mixed so many drugs, and it was my first time using both speed and coke, and my 1st time taking 1.5 pills.

My 2nd time was 4 months later, i dropped a whole green mitsi, it hit me relatively fast and i blacked out for maybe 15mins whilst i was getting a massage, came to, and kept thouroughly enjoying myself. The half had no effect (i took it 1hr later)

My question therefore is ... why am i blacking out? it never happend the 1st 4 times, why is it happening now?

Cheers guys

Hmm...

i get these mini black outs... when i've had really high dose mdxx expieriences.

I usually come to quite quickly, and find im muttering something really random. But it happens quite a bit - i call it 'md'n out' - couldn't give you a scientific reason behind it, perhaps Fry'd can.

Whatever the reason, i doubt it's good for you - but i enjoy it.

:)

Party Safe

I think 6 times in 2.5 years is a good example of willpower :)

MDXX alone is enough to cause you to lose contact with reality in the way many people normally associate with more potent psychedelic drugs. At high doses you simply "mong out"... as long as you have friends around to look after you and you're not moving around too much, hopefully you won't get yourself into too much trouble.

Also, it's not like tulips and Green Mitsi's were known as some of the weaker pills around over the last twelve months. :\

If you're worried about it, the obvious solution is to take less at once.

It's happened to me once or twice, but only for a few minutes at a time. I've put it down to tiredness. The last time was at an outdoor festival which we had spent most of the day travelling to. By 3am after 1 1/2 pills, I was starting to nod off for brief periods, but I'd still be talking and sitting upright. Kind of stunned me when I woke up mid sentence, having no idea who it was that I was talking to and what I was saying to them.

Perhaps the second time could just have been the combination of a strong pill and the sensation of the massage causing you to zone out. I always take my pills in halves, even after several years of use... maybe that might be a better option for you.

:)

^^ I'm like you, putting it down to tiredness, and also a higher dose.

Usually I can recall everything, however at points, where looking back I realise the level of drug in my system is reaching its highest, I have blackouts. But only on the occasions that I am tired to begin with. one time I had slept fine the previous night, had 2 pills remembered the whole night fine. Another time after taking the same 2 pills after a night where I'd only gotten 3 hours sleep, I had a 20 minute blackout period (upon coming back to the land of the living I found myself talking to my to-die-for favourite ever DJ, and no clue how that had come about!)

Tis kinda the same with alcohol and me...the tireder I am, the higher the dose, the more the likeliehood of missing parts of the night....

This has happened to me on some occassions where ive mixed alcohol/mdma. When I imagine "black out" though, i think someone passing out. I didnt pass out as such, I just lost an hour or two of time.. gawd knows where it went ;)

Ive since learnt not to get smashed on alcohol before doing these things, but sometimes being really drunk kinda arouses the mood for a pill or two! Cant win aye.