• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Blacking out immediately after shooting H?

Steve Merkle

Greenlighter
I am an IV H user. Recently, I have come across some really good stuff and it seems every time I do my first shot in the morning after I wake up, I end up blacking out. This should not be confused with falling out or overdosing. What happens is my memory just vanishes for a short period of time (probably around 30-45 minutes) as if I took too much Xanax (this is just an example as I am not taking any Xanax). It rarely happens during the day or at night. I'm guessing my tolerance is lower when I take my first shot in the morning and that's why it generally happens at this time. I'm not doing a lot. In fact, I'm purposely doing a small amount because this is very good stuff. However, I have to assume it's hard to tell what's really a small amount when it comes to stuff that's this good. To put it into perspective, I'm probably doing an amount equivalent to the size of a dime (the coin), but probably a little smaller. Although this has happened to me before, it is rare. It has only happened a handful of times previously, and this was when I didn't have stuff that is this good and I ended up doing a lot. Has anyone experienced this before? I know I am not falling out or overdosing, but it is possible I am nodding off until my memory returns. However, I'm not sure this is the case because when my memory returns, I am generally standing up. I really don't know what happens to be honest, I just know that for a short period of time it seems that my memory is erased until it slowly comes back. It doesn't come back all at once. It will slowly fade in and out until it returns completely. Any and all input would be greatly appreciated. Please note, I am not mixing my H with any other substances. Thanks in advance.

I tried inserting line breaks/returns throughout my post, but for some reason they wouldn't work/appear. I tried editing my post several times to try to add them, but no luck. Sorry about that.

Are there any clues that might tell you what transpired during your blackouts? Are you near to where you were when you did the shot? Have you got any mysterious bruises or scrapes? I really can't think why this might be happening, this has only happened to me on Xanax.

If you are blacking out with H when you have used too much Xanax could not be the reason, can't say for sure. However, it's a risky move.
As in respiratory problems.

Are there any clues that might tell you what transpired during your blackouts? Are you near to where you were when you did the shot? Have you got any mysterious bruises or scrapes? I really can't think why this might be happening, this has only happened to me on Xanax.
I do not have any mysterious bruises or scrapes. I'll do my shot in the bathroom and when I come to I am still in the bathroom with my gear still on the counter. There has been a time or two where the needle on my syringe is slightly bent so I am guessing during my blackout I was trying to recap the syringe. As I said in my OP, I am usually standing up when I come to. It is entirely possible I am nodding out when I am "blacked-out" and I simply don't realize it. I would assume it's possible to nod while standing up, but it's interesting I haven't ended up on the floor.
If you are blacking out with H when you have used too much Xanax could not be the reason, can't say for sure. However, it's a risky move. As in respiratory problems.
I am not using any Xanax. I merely used the act of blacking out on Xanax as an example of what is happening.