• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Blacked out while drunk and started acting very violent

TheRandom10

Greenlighter
Hello there, i was drinking with my friends yesterday, i had a black out, i don't remember much about it but apparently i had hit my friends with a frying pan, broke his house's window and door, i woke up in a cell, no memory of anything, I apoligized to my friends and told them that i had no control of the situation, they also said that i told them they tried to sacrifice me to blood god or something. Why did this happen? We had fun, drinked, listened to music and all of the sudden i became violent with not much memory of what happened, i only remember that i wielded a frying pan, broke the window and my friends telling me to calm down, i've always been a kind person and have never been violent to anyone before, i'd like to know if someone has had similiar situations and why this has happened.

Oh, and sorry if this is in the wrong section or something, i'm new to this site.

Hello there, i was drinking with my friends yesterday, i had a black out, i don't remember much about it but apparently i had hit my friends with a frying pan, broke his house's window and door, i woke up in a cell, no memory of anything, I apoligized to my friends and told them that i had no control of the situation, they also said that i told them they tried to sacrifice me to blood god or something. Why did this happen? We had fun, drinked, listened to music and all of the sudden i became violent with not much memory of what happened, i only remember that i wielded a frying pan, broke the window and my friends telling me to calm down, i've always been a kind person and have never been violent to anyone before, i'd like to know if someone has had similiar situations and why this has happened.

Oh, and sorry if this is in the wrong section or something, i'm new to this site.

Ive seen a lot of different actions from people while in drunken stupors. Anger/sadness seems to be a very popular one. Happens to people, you must have had some anger issues on your mind or something along those lines. Dont drink so much next time.

Ive seen a lot of different actions from people while in drunken stupors. Anger/sadness seems to be a very popular one. Happens to people, you must have had some anger issues on your mind or something along those lines. Dont drink so much next time.
It wasn't like that, I was not in control of my actions, my friends said i didn't react to anything they said, they told me i just looked straight at them, I'd never do such things, drunk or not.

I'm so sorry to hear this! Other than someone putting something in your drink I have no reasonable explanation but I guess if you were only with good friends you shouldn't worry about someone putting something in your drink... hope you have been forgives and that you find out what happend... peace out bro

Most people are COMPLETELY different in the midst of a blackout. I'd always piss my friends off when I'd over do it on benzos. Then the next day they'd tell me about all the crazy stuff I did/said and I'd have no recollection of it at all.

Were you drinking beer or hard liquor? That can make a difference. Something tells me it was not just beer.

It was always hard to predict when an insolent, contentious EtOH buzz would hit and all of a sudden everybody else was wrong no matter what they said or did. Not a whole lot you can do besides make amends and take it a little slower next time, if you can drink with your friends again anytime soon. Also be careful when summoning Amun-Ra or Anubis and trying to perform a blood sacrifice drunk, it could leave you with some bad ju ju.

I've blacked out before.... and even did some sexual stuff with a near stranger during a blackout and only hazily remembered it while sober. Luckily, I never did anything that caused any issues with people and never got violent though, but this definitely can happen to some people when they black out. Just curious, were there any issues that you had with your friends prior to this or was it just random?

Last edited:
It was always hard to predict when an insolent, contentious EtOH buzz would hit and all of a sudden everybody else was wrong no matter what they said or did. Not a whole lot you can do besides make amends and take it a little slower next time, if you can drink with your friends again anytime soon. Probably best to offer to help fix the window/ door. :\

I've blacked out before.... and even did some sexual stuff with a near stranger during a blackout and only hazily remembered it while sober. Luckily, I never did anything that caused any issues with people and never got violent though, but this definitely can happen to some people when they black out. Just curious, were there any issues that you had with your friends prior to this or was it just random?
Yeah it was completely random, they said that i passed out, then woke up a while after, didn't react to anything and started hitting them they said

It was always hard to predict when an insolent, contentious EtOH buzz would hit and all of a sudden everybody else was wrong no matter what they said or did. Not a whole lot you can do besides make amends and take it a little slower next time, if you can drink with your friends again anytime soon. Probably best to offer to help fix the window/ door. :\
I guess you're right, but i think it's for the best if i don't drink for a while now, if things like this can happen, don't want to risk the safety of my friends, i even attacked the cops my friends say, i really was out of my mind.

Ohh Snap, The COPS! Dam, Sorry man. Hope you didn't get any serious charges from that. I have to agree the abstinence idea is probably best. If you don't mind me asking what state were you in? Or even what corner of the states like northwest, northeast ? If you don't want to say that's cool. You might be in another country too. I just know how some California cops would react to that it would involve big bruises.

You got possessed by a devil. This can sometimes happen when someone is severely intoxicated. The fact that this happened means you need to be much more careful about your substance use in the future. You can still drink but you should only do so in moderation, never to a blackout point. Getting blackout drunk is never a good thing anyway, even for people who don't become violent.

Ohh Snap, The COPS! Dam, Sorry man. Hope you didn't get any serious charges from that. I have to agree the abstinence idea is probably best. If you don't mind me asking what state were you in? Or even what corner of the states like northwest, northeast ? If you don't want to say that's cool. You might be in another country too. I just know how some California cops would react to that it would involve big bruises.
I don't live in the states, I'm from finland, I didn't cause any harm to the cops since they were able to subdue me but still i tried to. They were quite nice to me when i woke up, And no i did not get any charges for it, i only have to pay for the door and the window.

See that's cool and how it should be. Cops here would pounce and put the hurt on anyone who violates their space much less striking one, even if it's not all that intentional. Nowadays they just shoot and don't get dirty. God help you if you aren't pale white and rich.

Glad to hear that things aren't as bad as they could have been, considering. At least you don't have some (what we call Felony) charge hanging over your head for the rest of your life. It's scary to get out of control but at least you'll have a greater respect for EtOH going forward which will probably save you from future incidents. Overall things aren't all that bad.

Take Care man and I hope to see you posting around here. JA