• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

blackberry gum hash

pupnik

Bluelighter
a local dispensary provided me some blueberry blackberry gum hash which looks like a bright golden powder sticky fluff
smoked in a one hitter it produced some but almost no ash, strong quick effects, easy on lungs.

anyone try this?

Last edited:
when you say "the" flower, do you mean from a blueberry blackberry strain?
anyway is this actually gum hash or some distillate processed into little globs of crystal?
or is it shatter that has been chopped up in some special industrial process.
I kinda want to press it so it is easier to load the pipe, but I don't want to lose any or wreck it's instant smoke-ability (i.e. a bowl goes to ash in just part of an inhalation).

Last edited:
Gum hash likely refers to high quality ice/screen hash (forgetting the technical name right now.). Edit- Bubble hash, probably the finer mesh screen material. But these days they will put a name on anything it seems, shatter that looks like goopy wax, etc.

Blueberry is one of my favorite strains. Lovely stuff.

-GC

this is fine grains of what looks like dried shatter but is not goopy.
it smokes in a flash and leaves fine ash, the effect is very pleasant - i am going through it too quickly.

AHHH!!!

it's Blackberrry Gum Hash from Kushkraft - I emptied the thin gram bottle and am now using using a flatter container which is easier to load one-hitters from.

Quoting their description: "Strain specific: available in a variety of strains. Packaged in a glass jar. Feeling: Intense euphoric effects. Can be smoked alone in a pipe, but blended with cannabis bud. Dank and resinous, Gum Hash is rarely found, but often sought after. It is very pure and potent, and produced though naturally with no solvents. It is collected from live, wet cannabis plants, before and during the manicuring process. Live plants are very sticky, especially when they are still growing. While handling and trimming plants, the resin stalks (trichomes), made by hand."

New-Project-4.png

Last edited:
AHHH!!!

it's Blackberrry Gum Hash from Kushkraft - I emptied the thin gram bottle and am now using using a flatter container which is easier to load one-hitters from.

Quoting their description: "Strain specific: available in a variety of strains. Packaged in a glass jar. Feeling: Intense euphoric effects. Can be smoked alone in a pipe, but blended with cannabis bud. Dank and resinous, Gum Hash is rarely found, but often sought after. It is very pure and potent, and produced though naturally with no solvents. It is collected from live, wet cannabis plants, before and during the manicuring process. Live plants are very sticky, especially when they are still growing. While handling and trimming plants, the resin stalks (trichomes), made by hand."

New-Project-4.png

Oh very interesting.

First off my bad I misread, Blackberry is often referred to a type of Kush.

What you have above is indeed hash by the looks of trichromes and the description. That said hash made in this fashion is rare and likely different from your average.

I can imagine that collecting off the hands during manicure would give a product that is higher in terps (almost like a more live resin type product) than pre-cured cannabis.

Let’s us know how it is! Blackberry usually smells lightly of blackberry with hints of earthy, woody notes too. They likely made the hash in this manner to try and preserve the light blackberry smell.

-GC

I'm surprised. I thought hashish was banned from dispensaries. I remember when I got hash oil but it was taken off the shelves that same year, in 2007

I'm kind of out of the loop so I don't have a clue as to what's going on right now. I guess it's possible for different states to have their own laws on this

It's a CAFE kind of store that may not be 100% conforming to statutes... bubble hash is permitted now in approved Ontario stores and that is probably the same composition as shatter, this Blackberry gum is different.

looks to me to be 100% loose trichomes .