• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Black Tar

smcggg

Greenlighter
I just got black tar heroin for the first time (it isnt common here in PA) and I injected it after looking up on here how exactly to prepare my shot. But my question is this: is it supposed to burn when I am pushing the solution into my vein? I'm not missing I know that for 100% fact but it still burns when I'm pushing in the solution. Is this normal or did I prepare it incorrectly?

It probably depends upon the pH of the solution or your body’s reaction to something in it.

I've occasionally had a shot with tar where it stung a little bit going in. Most of the time it didn't hurt if I wasn't missing though. I think it depends on a few things including pressure in the vein and particulate matter that might be scarring your veins. You're much more likely to encounter these non water-soluble particulates with tar than with ECP, but they can be in both varieties. BTH users are much more likely to develop venous sclerosis (scarring) so I imagine there's some truth to that.

I just got black tar heroin for the first time (it isnt common here in PA) and I injected it after looking up on here how exactly to prepare my shot. But my question is this: is it supposed to burn when I am pushing the solution into my vein? I'm not missing I know that for 100% fact but it still burns when I'm pushing in the solution. Is this normal or did I prepare it incorrectly?
No it's not supposed to burn at all. All I have here in the South is black tar lol so I've injected it pretty frequently. I do notice sometimes I'll get a headache and that's about it. But it's never burned. I've also had tingly hands after the shot and flushed red face but that's about it.