Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • CEPS Moderators: cduggles | Deru | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Social Justice Black Lives Matter Discussion Thread

JessFR

Sr. Moderator: AADD, H&R, TDS
Staff member
never attack people without a reason. If they are provoking something or thinking they are top shit they get called out if thus said person wants to engage in hand to hand combat it ends up with them dealing with getting their ass beat because these "street thugs" are trained in kickboxing and jijustu.

They aint a victim i never start fights i simply end them and humble a person who thinks they are acutally something in this world when they are a pussy who cant even fight. In NZ if you look at somebody the wrong way you get your ass beat thats the fact of life here. Never look at a islander or maori the wrong way because thats extremly disrespectful to look at people like they are below you or something. So many racists get there ass beat here for that very reason.

In europe epsically holland germany street fights are pretty common on the same basis. If you disrepect somebody you get your ass beat. Most idiots never been in a fight or train in combat sports think they are top shit or can fight only to get knocked out and be nursing a broken jaw and nose.

No wonder so many islanders and Maori men are in jail. Don't wind up like them man. You can be better.

Looking at you wrong isn't starting a fight. That's idiotic. That whole culture of violence is idiotic and pathetic.

Bunch of sad men who think they need violence to be respected. It's a sad joke. And it's why so many of them wind up in jail. Exactly like they belong. That is if they don't wind up dead.

Quit making people hate islanders and maoris. You wanna stop racism? You gotta reject the culture of violence, not embrace it. Cause the rest of us won't tolerate it and you'll wind up just whining in prison about how "unjust" it is that so many of your race end up in jail just because so many of them decide to live like thugs.

It doesn't have to be like that. You're choosing to live like that. You could choose not to.

ageingpartyfiend

Bluelighter
No wonder so many islanders and Maori men are in jail. Don't wind up like them man. You can be better.

Looking at you wrong isn't starting a fight. That's idiotic. That whole culture of violence is idiotic and pathetic.

Bunch of sad men who think they need violence to be respected. It's a sad joke. And it's why so many of them wind up in jail. Exactly like they belong.
some lame version of "what you lookin' at?" provokes violence from insecure people all over the world

edit - 'real men' etc, fkin yawn

JessFR

Staff member
Its a warrior culture, Your culture is different. Here you are upfront and disrepect will result in violence that only escalates depending on the level of disrepect.

It's a culture that has no place in the modern world. It's why so many people don't really care that much about how Europeans invaded countries like Australia or New Zealand. Because people like you are telling them you were just a bunch of savages anyway.

Prove them wrong.

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
I will never engage in violence without a good reason and that reason is usually good enough that the other parties don't get police involved. But jail is bullshit most people go to jail because the entire system from childhood is stacked agains't them. All the state abuse in the boy homes from the 1970's led to the gang violence we have today and broken generations. I learn very fast to never disrespect people on the street or look at them. Thats the way of life here. People can live in cotton wool wrapped bubble their entire life but if they come here with the wrong vision of what this country is truly like and goes to the wrong town or street and not their white havens and disrespects the culture they will get a violent beating. People are not into murder really in NZ but violent assault is very common.

Tourists usually only ever stick to the white racist havens of the south island anyway. But ay drunk english guys come and try shit in the bars are just another weekend fun for locals to beat there disrespectful asses.

My cousins have come here from australia and did the whole disrepectful looking at people like they are tough and got there ass beaten really bad by islanders. I warned them not to look at people like that NZ is a different culture and world.

JessFR

Staff member
It's pathetic. You call us all racist. When it's beyond obvious that the only racist here is you. Pathetically crying that your warrior culture lands so many of you in jail because the rest of us don't tolerate the violence.

Looking at you wrong isn't a justification. The only justification for using violence is if someone else has already used it against you.

Don't want people to think you're a bunch of savages? Stop acting like it. Don't defend it. Call it out. Cause as it stands you're just part of the problem.

Acting like white people are so racist for putting you in jail just because you act like a bunch of thugs.

We put the white thugs in jail too. The big difference is you have a culture that glorifies it.

And also, it's not really your culture. It's just half your culture. Women in general don't get a say because the kinda cultures you're talking about are generally rampantly misogynist.

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
You won't understand the culture. Hell people won't have a problem of getting assaulted if they don't disrespect people in the first place. Disrespect is different in every culture. Different social norms for different places.

Most people are respectful but some people are not. Looking at you wrong is justified not only in this country but other cultures aswell. People need to mind their own business on the streets. Hell i don't even like violence but if it calls for it then i can defend myself. I also don't like people sterotyping people. Most disrepect will end in a verbal warning for said person. If they can not just take that verbal warning and brush it off and not be disrepectful but instead want to escalate it to something else aka their ego got hurt and now they want to prove themselves then its fair game. And hell im still surpised by the amount of short tiny guys who think they can take on a 220 lb 6 foot 5 islander. then want to cry foul.

And most violence is inter cultural. Sports rivialery leds to extreme violence during rugby league here between tongans and Samoans after matches. Its just the culture let them have a go at each other. Jesus even the women start beating up the guys its a true sight to behold.

you want to see what happens in NZ look no further. Alcohol is the bain of the people and usually the leading cause of violence so i don't like to go out anymore and i try limit my drinking for that very reason.

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
women are acutally highly respected in these cultures. you can not say a swear word infront of tongan women or you will get all her male relatives beating you up. learnt this the hard way,

JessFR

Staff member
Your culture needs to change. Because there's no place in the modern world for cultural norms that place such low value on life. That say it's OK to solve problems with violence rather than words.

If you learn to function in the modern world, you'll get to preserve your culture behind bars. Crying about the racism and injustice of the white man not letting you act like thugs.

It's like the aboriginal child abuse scandals here. People are so scared that they will be labeled racist they wanna turn a blind eye. It's fucked. It's not racist to fight a backward dysfunctional culture that hurts the people in it and everyone around them.

Cultural norms are not an inherent consequence of race. Judging people for their race is wrong, judging them for their culture is not.

JessFR

Staff member
women are acutally highly respected in these cultures. you can not say a swear word infront of tongan women or you will get all her male relatives beating you up. learnt this the hard way,

That sure is one amazing culture of thuggish violence you got there.

How sad. Solving everything with violence.

Oh and also is that your hilarious notion of a fair fight again? Ganging up on someone? Another of Maori cultural martial arts of beatamanwhenhesdownfoo and ganguponhimudo?

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
That sure is one amazing culture of thuggish violence you got there.

How sad. Solving everything with violence.

Oh and also is that your hilarious notion of a fair fight again? Ganging up on someone? Another of Maori cultural martial arts of beatamanwhenhesdownfoo and ganguponhimudo?
i would not say its fair thats just the way things are. You ever been out or seen the folks from mount druitt and the beef they have with other islanders in 21 district. Western Sydney has these same issues just like all of NZ. Expect in NZ its more widespread.

JessFR

Staff member
i would not say its fair thats just the way things are. You ever been out or seen the folks from mount druitt and the beef they have with other islanders in 21 district. Western Sydney has these same issues just like all of NZ. Expect in NZ its more widespread.

Actually I've been to Mount Druitt a bunch of times. I lived for 7 years in Western Sydney, specifically Wentworthville/Pendle Hill/Parramatta and Fairfield/Fairfield Heights/Fairfield West (might as well group them you can walk through all three in well under an hour these local government areas are so stupidly small)

Just cause things are a certain way doesn't mean they have to stay like that forever and it certainly doesn't mean you should defend them being that way.

Last edited:

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
i want solutions to ghettos and hoods i would never raise a family in them but i grew up in them. With the levels of increasing meth addiction with the failure of the government it will just lead to more levels of violence in these groups. Gangs are growing in NZ meanwhile kids still starve and go onto join gangs because the government never adressed the poverty and rising cost of living that is happening in places like south auckland.

Now gangs are becoming more american here with guns over the last year and more and more shootings are happening weekly. Either the government comes with a plan to reduce poverty living costs and all the other social economic problems that fuel violence and other crime that effects vurenable groups more or we will see a rise of more crime and even more violence on the streets. I never feel safe walking around Wellington or auckland CBD anymore gangs have taken over and everybody is on meth with extreme homeless problems that the governments are doing fuck all to address.

I will say this i have never harmed anybody who never asked for it. And yes i have been through the court systems and all that. I try better myself but violence is simply something that is so ingrained into people that if situations arise that require it usually end up in violence. breaking the next cycle of the generation so they don't become so violent is a step but ay things are going backwards atm with these governments poverty is only increasing.

JessFR

Staff member
i want solutions to ghettos and hoods i would never raise a family in them but i grew up in them. With the levels of increasing meth addiction with the failure of the government it will just lead to more levels of violence in these groups. Gangs are growing in NZ meanwhile kids still starve and go onto join gangs because the government never adressed the poverty and rising cost of living that is happening in places like south auckland.

Now gangs are becoming more american here with guns over the last year and more and more shootings are happening weekly. Either the government comes with a plan to reduce poverty living costs and all the other social economic problems that fuel violence and other crime that effects vurenable groups more or we will see a rise of more crime and even more violence on the streets. I never feel safe walking around Wellington or auckland CBD anymore gangs have taken over and everybody is on meth with extreme homeless problems that the governments are doing fuck all to address.

I will say this i have never harmed anybody who never asked for it. And yes i have been through the court systems and all that. I try better myself but violence is simply something that is so ingrained into people that if situations arise that require it usually end up in violence. breaking the next cycle of the generation so they don't become so violent is a step but ay things are going backwards atm with these governments poverty is only increasing.

Except you are defending using violence when it's not called for.

And thing is, even if you legit can't help yourself, and I think that's a bs excuse, it doesn't change anything, your victims still have a right to defend themselves.

Even if Trayvon Marin couldn't help react the way he did, Zimmerman was still in the right in using his weapon to defend himself.

You keep saying you never use violence against people who aren't asking for it, but it's obvious that your definition of asking for it essentially amounts to whatever you want.

And it's utterly hypocritical that you think Zimmerman was in the wrong, you think using violence is justified by trayvon Martin because he felt disrespected but NOT justified by Zimmerman who was punched to the ground without warning.

It's all fucking backwards.

atara

Bluelighter
not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent
They aint a victim i never start fights i simply end them and humble a person who thinks they are acutally something in this world when they are a pussy who cant even fight.
Street fighting isn't really honorable. If you catch a "good" fighter tired or unprepared, you'll win. If a moron catches you tired or unprepared, they'll win. I mean, sure, there's that one guy who does MMA every weekend, who might actually have a durable advantage, but that isn't you, and most of the time the training required teaches you some kind of respect.

Fighting in public isn't something to be proud of. Fighting someone because you don't like how they looked at you is wrong. And it certainly isn't the kind of culture that breeds effective warriors. Effective military tactics depend on the ability of individuals to put the needs of the group above their own, which requires humility. See e.g. the famous Why Arabs Lose Wars.

"Head-to-head competition among individuals is generally avoided, at least openly, for it means that someone wins and someone else loses, with the loser humiliated."

This is what happens when nobody can afford to lose face.

What you've described is not a warrior culture but the culture of a traumatized underclass. Victorian Britain was a warrior culture. Medieval Turkey and Japan likewise. You think they got in fistfights all the time?

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
lol you dont even a thing about our culture. Maoris and pacific islanders are true warrior cultures who gave germans in world wars there first defeat by the allies in north africa. Tribal war existed here up til the british came and stole everything.

I still train boxing most days as a way to keep in shape plus i love to shadow box to always refine my tools. Its something i have done since i was a child a moron that has no experince fighting or anything is not going to catch somebody off guard who trains and fights and fights in more street fights than most people should ever be in.

Everybody thinks they can fight but one pouch to the head and they are already dazed and its over. If you are not conditioned to fight the amount of hits a person can take is very low but islanders via their very genetics can withstand some heavy beatings. You don't how NZ is and all the factors have led to street fighting been common place in alot of places in the country. There is reason by the genetics of our acutal warrior cultures have led to everybody been massive. In cali people know not to disrepect islanders.

Street fighting is pretty much a way of life in poor communities in nz. Especially south auckland where it seems nearly every kid is a fucking kick boxer. Street gangs here had alot of world class kick boxers as their presidents. So now alot of gang kids grew up with high level kick boxing. Massive 20 on 20 brawls are pretty common place between different areas or even high schools in these street communities. But you know the difference is people aint here to murder each other just assault each other with their fists no weapons.

In america if you are hood you get shoot and if you try defend yourself vs some racists chasing you down you get shot and murdered by them or murdered by cops. Where the law always let these people off.

At least here Cops don't murder colored people.

JessFR

Staff member
i think its bullshit that zimmerman got off his charges when in fact if the same thing happened and travyon was white he would be prision.

No he wouldn't. It woulda been no different.

The evidence showed very clearly that trayvon attacked Zimmerman, not the other way around. This was Florida, any lawyer woulda effortlessly been able to show that it was self defense.

This isn't fucking rocket science. If you punch someone unprovoked so they fall to the ground and you start kicking them, that person has the right to shoot their attacker.

JessFR

Staff member
lol you dont even a thing about our culture. Maoris and pacific islanders are true warrior cultures who gave germans in world wars there first defeat by the allies in north africa. thugs who beat each other up as their solution to interpersonal conflict .Tribal war existed here up til the british came and stole everything. turned us into one of the most livable countries on the planet.

Fixed it for ya.

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
Well i guess i can only be grateful it was british who colonized the country and not the french or Spanish whos colonies are 100% shit holes.

Hell my ancestors were the ones who welcomed all the white people here with open arms due to a prophecy from the high priest who predicted white skinned people would appear one day and everything would change 200 years before the British turned up. Due to that they were welcomed and given muskets where my tribe i am from promptly murdered most of the country with said muskets for revenge over countless wars and conquered alot of land for their British rulers. So yeah ill admit that it was not a pretty site to behold but it was the tribal human culture that had been cut off from everywhere for a long time and that was the way of life. Infact people here quickly adapted learnt english alot faster than most colonies which impressed the British missionaries and alot of people converted to Christianity and gave up cannibalism and tribal warfare. But the british tricked the people and still stole alot of land which is been given back finally after 150 years