• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Black and Green tea

haven't tested yerba yet, I'm still on the Twinings Gunpowder Green Tea and Earl Grey Black tea. I would really like to experiment with some other brands too, so I'm waiting for recommendations, but no tea bags please. I prefer loose leaves/plant material not powdered dubious things stuffed in the baggies, although I digged the pyramid type ones from the Lord Nelson brand, but the twinings experience convinced me to avoid bags as much as I can and it's possible.

Coffee consumption most of the time triggers some stomach related issues/burns/discomfort (I really don't know to call it).
Personally Green Tea and Rooibos, excluding the green version (of Rooibos), give me heartburn.

Coffee I can stomach although the Caffein that is in it doesn't get along with me when overdone.

White/ Yellow tea (Camellia Sinensis) and Yerba Mate (diff plant) with an Caffein content equal to Coffee. Those go in with no problem's, but ymmv Jabberwocky. Black tea idem goes in smooth and doesn't come back up.

Last edited:
bought the Twinings gunpoder green tea, and twinings earl grey and lady earl grey to see the diff between the two, will look after a bin of english breakfast one for the blacks beside the earl and lady
Earl Grey is not a specific sort of Camelia Sinensis like Ceylon or like Oolong, which is fermented different if I am correct.

It is flavored with the essential oil of the Bergamot plant. Tastes very good. My toothpaste has some in it ... mmm.

I strongly advise Yellow tea for your next purchase. Superb!

Earl Grey is a very pleasant tea isn't it?

I also drink " Boston Harbor Tea" which is a particular blend that was imported from the East Indies too the Colonies back in the 1700's. It's still grown and imported by the same company. It's also a very pleasant tea ;)

Earl Grey is a very pleasant tea isn't it?

I also drink " Boston Harbor Tea" which is a particular blend that was imported from the East Indies too the Colonies back in the 1700's. It's still grown and imported by the same company. It's also a very pleasant tea ;)
My fav aromatizer tops.

But for Caffein/ Coffee replacement and may I call it 'weak stomach'?
Green tea gives me acid beyond believe. Rooibos aswell but that's no source of xanthine's.

Go for Yellow or White tea or Mate for a bigger boost. Guarana although not tecnically a tea is great for energy.

@Jabberwocky black tea, leave it to brew 1 minute then add the milk squeeze the bad until the desired colour is achieved and you have a drink of the gods. Sugar is nice in the lead but I dont have it anymore.
Try and get Tetley's, Yorkshire Yea or PG Tips.

Coffee is delicious, good black coffee aromas are incredible.

Tea in the morning and black cawfee later imo.

jabberwocky is me morph yo @axe battler , don't tag it because I can't see the tags of it, had my account merged to it because of too much info

that's deep as fuck, I'm gonna use that, copyright it till you still can

I got lots of black tea and the green one, love both, got twinnings and other brands I acquired from a restaurant/bistro I used to go to frequently since it was in the building I worked in, but I think I said this already.

I don;'t mix it with anything and I usuallly make strong black tea and mild green tea ( not really mild but I dig the taste of both just as they are) ,

I would react to your comment but as a Greenlighter and newbie I might start a thread on the site technical subforum on why I can't react

Code:
string fubar= "cunt";
int cunt;
cunt=Convert.ToInt32(Console.ReadLine());
string[] cunts=new string[cunt];
foreach(var cunt in cunts)
{
if(cunts[cunt]="fubar")
{
Console.WriteLine("What a cunt");
break;
}
else if ( cunts[cunt]=="zopiclonebandit")
Console.WriteLine("Bark Bark gabe");
else
{
Console.WriteLine("Brexit is for cunts");
}
}

I would react to your comment but as a Greenlighter and newbie I might start a thread on the site technical subforum on why I can't react

Code:
string fubar= "cunt";
int cunt;
cunt=Convert.ToInt32(Console.ReadLine());
string[] cunts=new string[cunt];
foreach(var cunt in cunts)
{
if(cunts[cunt]="fubar")
{
Console.WriteLine("What a cunt");
break;
}
else if ( cunts[cunt]=="zopiclonebandit")
Console.WriteLine("Bark Bark gabe");
else
{
Console.WriteLine("Brexit is for cunts");
}
}

As I'm a bit of a DOSser, all I've got to say to you pal is:

C: DELETE