• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BL Update: System upgrades in progress til Feb, temporary navigation tips.

BigTrancer

Bluelight Crew
Hi Everyone,

BL will be undergoing some system upgrades during January, aiming to be completed by Feb. Until then, the Forum Jump toolbar from the bottom of each page has been disabled, as it contributes some kind of load that the current server cannot accept while new BL members continue to flow in by the day.

Until the new hardware is in place and full software functionality is returned, please navigate using either:
  1. The FORUMS link at the top of the screen. This link takes you to the main Bluelight forum index.
  2. The *NEW* BL Toolbar by Frizzantik. This toolbar is a collapsible forum index which loads up right in your browser (I'm not sure if this supports all browsers, there is more information on this topic in the Support forum). I have found the BL Toolbar to be extremely useful, particularly on computers with high screen resolution. The toolbar can be expanded whenever you need to jump forums, and collapsed into a tiny icon at the side of the browser window when not required - it also has a search box!
Hope these tips can help you get around BL easier, while we are undergoing a few changes.

All the best for 2004, BigTrancer :)

Cool. Good to see some upgrades and maintenance going on to keep this place going, some downtime isn't too bad.

That BL Toolbar rockx! Thanks :)

Ah, an explanation! I've been DIEING without my toolbar at the bottom!!!!
Also the little symbol saying what tread you've posted is in gone :(
come back little man!

Is that why BlueLight was down yesterday? I couldn't connect all day (or to pillreports), but all the other boring sites worked fine.

Or was my ISP just fuckin' me around as usual?

I have been given no information to explain yesterday's down-time. Sorry, I can't be more help on that one. I posted this thread a while ago, but I figured it could use a bump as the upgrades are presumably some time off still.

BigTrancer :)

One problem. When I use the toolbar I have to keep logging in. Any idea whats going on?

I'm using IE6.

Might be something to do with cookies, I've bookmarked the toolbar in IE and it seems to be ok for me. If you've disabled cookies you'll definitely have to log in every time. In any case, it's not a foolproof tool, just a temporary measure I think - if it causes more hassle than it's worth, just stick to the BL Forums page.

BT :)