Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Fight! BL mods getting high and drunk off their ass and doing nothing

mal3volent

Administrator
Staff member
Wow maybe stop drinking so many wine spritzers mixed with mescaline or whatever possessed you to post that...way...........what about cinnamon rolls? They're awesome.

cinnamon rolls? ....CINNAMON ROLLS?!

how...fucking...DARE YOU?!

did you know some people here are gluten free?

what if a gluten free drug addict comes here for help and sees all this shit about cinnamon rolls?

it will trigger them into oblivion ... instant overdose and death,

and YOU, SNAFU will be responsible.

this site is a joke!!

SnafuInTheVoid

Moderator: NMI, NSADD
Staff member
cinnamon rolls? ....CINNAMON ROLLS?!

how...fucking...DARE YOU?!

did you know some people here are gluten free?

what if a gluten free drug addict comes here for help and sees all this shit about cinnamon rolls?

it will trigger them into oblivion ... instant overdose and death,

and YOU, SNAFU will be responsible.

this site is a joke!!
Dude cinnamon rolls saved my life...i'm not even joking

SnafuInTheVoid

Moderator: NMI, NSADD
Staff member
@mal3volent when I was 11 it was the last few days of winter break before going back to school 5th grade. I had developed this general stomach ache. My mom thought I was faking it (not wanting bro go back to school). Understandable.

The last day of winter break my mom made cinnamon rolls. My favorite as a kid. I didn't eat any of them. That's when my mom knew I was truly sick and let me stay home from school the next day. That morning around 11am my appendix ruptured while I was home alone. Called my mother screaming and paralyzed with pain, had to crawl to the phone, within 1 hour I was at the hospital in a stretcher prepped for surgery. A lot of people don't survive an appendicitis after the rupture because of massive infection and sepsis.

I feel like those cinnamon rolls saved my life. If I had fainted in class then went to the school nurse it may have all been different and I may have died.

I fucking love cinnamon rolls!!!

Outlier

Moderator: NSADD, DitM, SLR
Staff member
What the fuck snafu I told you not to tell anyone I do drugs.. no one knew that! I'm so upset, I'm gonna sue you for slander, 10 trillion smacks, all going to smack when we're THROUGH!