• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

BL Domestic Goddess & Amoeba Thread

Huh, I think this thread may have motivated me a lil'. Tidied (i.e threw some crap out and moved piles of shite from one side of the room to the other) earlier, but didn't clean. It's a start.

I'm half tempted to get started on my sister's rooms. She has two and they're both utter states. Though I AM proud of her because I instated an unspoken 'everything stays in the cabinet' bathroom rule the other week and she's actually kept to it, not finding anything left out on the sides or anything.

Still mass-on skidmarks down the toilet that I have to clean but she's only eighteen bless.

Your sister has two rooms?!. 8o

Explain. :D

We had an extension done on the house a couple years back (getting on seven years now I think) and we ended up with six bedrooms. There are only four of us so she got two, I got two knocked into one and my Dad got one as an office so he can keep his weird gadgets and train geekery to himself. The master bedroom is mostly my mother's and Dad just sleeps there ;) It's easier for me to keep my place clean cos it's just like one big room, she seems to forget her other room is even there and ends up just letting dust accrue and then complaining when one of us hasn't cleaned it for her. It's currently my fault because I've got some electrical stuff stored in it. It's a guest bedroom too, but we don't have many guests.

DUDE Thats super nasty. I actually burst out laughing and had to read that to Roby!! How funny!!!!!!!!!!

Haha innit, I try see the funny side now but trust me it is helllllll when you're hungover and go for a pee first thing in the morning to be met by Yorkshire's answer to the Loch Ness monster!

OH KATE!!!!!!!!! I want one!! Make me one please... please please please!!!

We'll have to on an outting to get the fabric you want and of course you may need a bigger pocket for your G 8o=D spliff pockets are so handy...8)

Same do Mr B9 if you have an eye on some cool fabric, please say so %) It will be yours, custom made, tailored to suit and just for you ;)

what? I thought you were married? 8o:D

get her telt, man. ;)

Aye, right....let him try that shite with me and he'll be telt where to go 8o alas, his spliff rolling techniques aren't that hot, need a lot more tutoring so I better get a move on here and give the Man a role eh =D haha

The Pink Kitchen Collection

DSCI0614.jpg

PICT0165.jpg

PICT1277.jpg

a lotta good food was produced from these kitchens :)

Skidmarks on the toilet is a pet hate of mine.

I cleaned the place today and mopped the floors as well as cleaning the kitchen. That's enough work I think.

what? I thought you were married? 8o:D

get her telt, man. ;)

I have performed accordingly today felix - I sent her to work in the freezing darkness of a winter morn - drove my daughter several miles AWAY from our house & shooed her & the dogs out into the wilderness as a test to see how good her homing abilities are ( she passed) - drove home, ate some 2ce hid in the bedroom from myself for a few hours got up watched Ireland outplay/outdiscipline South Africa at rugby - now i'm planning on asking where's my tea - with the casual arrogance only men truly know. =D

it's a perfectly reasonable question. ;)

i did some domestic chores the other day. the cat was spreading cat litter all over my kitchen so i thoughtfully provided a large redundant cardboard box to be fashioned into a temporary extension for his litter tray. god, i'm knackered. plus i have to nip out for more guinness myself in a minute. it's a fucking liberty i tell tha. :D

now i'm planning on asking where's my tea - with the casual arrogance only men truly know.

Ooohh that's bad news B9. Never ever ask a woman that question!

^ My tea turned out to be at the chip shop, so I donned my cape & scales & cautiously ventured out into the stygian darkness like a true hunter gatherer on a mission for self family & tribe.

Vomit on Carpets

^
^^
men hmm not even worthy of this ignoring 8) hrmph

Vomit - Sick on the carpet? %)

You need something biological (i.e. washing powder) to remove all traces of organic material and with soda water and/or lemon juice. Sprinkle bicarbonate of soda on any after stains - leave for several hours and then hoover it all off.

Or just don't take too many dodgy drugs too often :|

Shut the fuck up :p

People being sick on carpets is extremely annoying, children who awake at night and wail "I'm gonna be sick" then proceed to vomit on the bedclothes , then decide to get out of bed and amble blindly in various directions intermittently vomiting and retching like animals bringing up tapeworms while the whole time ignoring the fact there was a receptacle carefully placed within easy reach for the purpose of avoiding the sickening shennanigans used to be one of my pet hates.
It sounds from your post that you've had the unfortunate experience of clearing up someone elses vomit kate, if this was recently you have my sympathies - kids can be hard work at times. :\

Being sick is generally over-rated, unless one is tripping of course, cleaning it up even more so. Now duvets and vomit - there's a philosophical conundrum if ever, do you throw it straight in the machine as is and shake the "bits" out after or do the bits first? 8(8(8(

Most disturbing of thoughts, what it is about carrots, so early in the day :|

Alas Mr B9, the throwing pleasure was all mine 8) but like the classy lady I really am (stop niggering you) I make it to the toilet every time %)

years of practice, years :\......

least it isn't the case of the Damiens :|

VERY FUCKING FUNNY - *KATE VOMITS ALL OVER EADD NAUGHTY BOYS* :p:p:p:p

clean your own damn carpets, bangs (ie: shags it) door on way out hurumPH :!:p:!

Don't believe I've ever been niggered - it sounds like I could be put on trial for simply typing it - I would however claim it was in an attempt to discover the true meaning & context of
(stop niggering you)
please feel free to enlighten me :)