Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Bk-mddma

Wayne C

Bluelighter
This thread is on BK-MDDMA AKA Dimethylone

Any info or ideas on this are appreciated.

Only description I could find:

bk-MDDMA is a potential psychotropic designer drug of the phenethylamine, amphetamine, and cathinone chemical classes. It is structurally related to methylone.

I have done Bk-MDMA once on accident and it was garbage. Actually garbage is an understatement to compare it to Mdma, I felt absolutely no euphoria, talkativeness etc or any positive effects what so ever. Colors seemed SLIGHTLY brighter but that could of been a placebo honestly, it was just so annoying when your in the middle of rolling and not like a stimulated feeling kind of but no actual high I guess? & it lasted like 2 hours before I just went to sleep. Maybe I didn't do enough but it was horrible for me, never again I'll tell you that.

This one is BK-MDDMA Siccness :)

I really don't think there is too much out there on this one, tried to look and all I could find was either dodgy stuff or articles that look at home in Neuroscience and Pharmacology discussion that aren't worth posting because they basically regurgitate the same info... is this new?

I don't hold high hopes for this one.

Wouldn't it have significantly less potency with the additional methyl as well as a shorter duration?

I don't hold high hopes for this one.
Wouldn't it have significantly less potency with the additional methyl as well as a shorter duration?

The MDMA equivalent (MDDM), which is sometimes found as an impurity in MDMA, is not very active at all according to PiHKAL.

One worry I would have about anyone selling this is that it is actually misrepresented methylone.

This is the same as "m11" right?

If so it has been confirmed by gc/ms that this has been misrepresented and was in fact Methylone. This is one case but be aware.

^ IMO you'd probably be lucky to get methylone instead of this.

It doesn't really seem to hold any promising features that any other cathinone would, so personally I'd just go with the tried and true chemicals. It doesn't seem "bad", though.. just, not so great.

It could present problems if you are in a country where Methylone is scheduled. That's what I was getting at.

Bumping this older thread, wondering if anyone has anything to add in the two years since it's creation?

Everything I've read on it seems to suggest it's like weaker methylone aka not worth it :p