• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

BK-2C-B experienced "A New Psychedelic"

I've only ever had 5-meo-dalt as the branded product BLAST.
Personally I don't really rate it but know others who loved it.
I much preferred the AMT, BK-2c-b was pretty cool. Although I've taken so many different things and is hard for me to tell whether I'm tripping or not... It has to be a full blown trip for me to be sure, best to just take 4 tabs of acid.

hello, i thought i'd write this trip report because i havent seen a whole lot of information on this amazing chemical bk 2c-b.
i have a lot of expirience with countless tryptamines, phenylthylamines, just about anything minus the retarded shit such as huffing gasoline hahaha. anyways not even going there but i am quite the fan of getting trippy.
this is my forth expirience with bk 2c-b and i absolutely love it. it is so clean so mind blowing with such a long durration. seriously i find it lasts 24 hours easily and my wife and friends feel the same about the duration. 24 hours may seem a little long for a lot of people but a short trip leaves me feeling like i didnt have enough time to take it all in. that feeling that once in gets good its over. that is absolutely not the case with bk 2c-b. this chemical goes hard for atleast 18 hours with no indication that you're coming down almost that "am i going to be like this forever?" feeling. love it. i am quite the fan of being lost in trippy space.
general effects are a pretty pronounced come up maybe a little overwelmingly synthetic body feeling at first which actually developes into one of the cleanest pyschadelics i have ever tried. but this has been expirienced by phenylthylamines in the past. 25c-nbome which i have done atleast 500 times always hit me with that "oh my god i hate this, i wish i didnt take that drop" feeling at first but i knew if i just bare with it, i would have an amazing expirience after it metabolized more.
after about 3 hours me and my wife find it almost indistiguishable with LSD. my favorite chemical ever. which is strange for the fact its not a tryptamine. but anyways here we go.

9:45 pm swallowed a completely full capsule of the white chalky madness weighed up on a jewlry scale of 220 mg bk 2c-b.
previous expirienes of 150 mg, 200 mg, 300 mg divided doses, and 300mg directly to the bloodstream through an iv justify my large dose. but heads up, i can handle my trippies a lot more than anyone i know.

this is my first trip report i have written so its not nessisarily properly put together but fuck yeah here goes nothing. i am starting here at 220 mg plan on swallowing another 220 mg tonight atleast to see how far it can take me.

0:45- slight buzzing in my head, the feeling that i am really high up in the air like i feel frequently from LSD. listening to some drumstep and it sounds great. going to spend some time with my wife because i feel the need to interact with someone and get up and move. n really actually feeling quite euphoric and smiley allready. its going to be a great night.
hahaha!!! picked up my fuzzy cat and laughed hysterically for a minute because of how she felt. far from placebo effects. i love bk 2c-b.
1:00- very similar effects as before but more pronounced. i have a strange sensation to feel everything fluffy in the bedroom then laugh hard about it. music sounds excellent which i really appreciate. everything from FIGURE!!! to brillz to red hot chilli peppers is great. getting very tingly. i feel great. no negative effects from come up that i expected. maybe my body knows what to do with this stuff now. im going to go dance my ass off!!

2:00- been really enjoying my night. full blown euphoria. music is great. vibes are great. im really happy i decided to dose tonight. my wife and cat are just high on weed but we are having no problems connecting spiritually. i feel this chemical is very benificial for me connecting my soul with my personality. i use psychadelics as medicine. spirital medicine. i primarilly got into research chemicals because good LSD is a little difficult to get my hands on. i trust my chemist. they always have great product and this is absolutely a good substitute for LSD for what i use it for. the spiritual aspect is there and it is also a lot of fun. laugh and smile all night. it also makes the universe make sence to me. i feel the conection of everything and feel so much clarity. if someone is looking to expand there mind or just have a great time i strongly recomend bk 2c-b. i personally have no negative side effects and every time i use this amazing chemical i enjoy it more than the last expirience. i use bk 2c-b once a month and i feel it keeps me mentally healthy. keeps me in check. reminds me how great the universe is. thanks for reading :)
by the way i have a strobe light on that is really trippy. not noticing much for visuals at this dose but the strobe light may be so trippy that i just dont notice im tripping my face off.
300mg iv imediately pulled everything into a black hole in the corner of the room. my friend was going to work at 5 am said i was wide eyed and unresponsive. that was 3 hours after injection. maybe to much but no harm done. when i became responsive again i saw beautiful kalidescope fractal paterning for hours with full blown euphoria. i was trippy for 3 days. maybe iv 200mg would be more apropriate. not to huge on iv drugs but it was done for science :) !!!!
this expirience had its begining of the fun and games feel to it like MDMA has and then it smoothed out into something very spiritual
note: i am also on gabapentin. i have been on gabapentin for 7 years so who knows if it effects my expiriences with psychadelics

Sorry for the necro, I had a rather unpleasant experience on this substance and I was wondering if anyone had experienced anything similar?

My usual source for 2-cb had run dry, and I was going to a festival on the Isle of Wight in a couple of days. Against my better judgement, I went online and ordered some bk-2-cb. It arrived promptly and passed the allergy test. I took one tablet on the first night and noticed some euphoria and psychedelic stimulation, but it took eons to come on and was generally pretty rubbish. Two days later I took another, and upon reaching the point I had got two days prior, took another. The effects became more pronounced but still nothing close to actual 2-cb, and was generally very disappointing.

That wasn't the bad part.

I went to sleep at about 4.30 am and woke up sometime around 5.30 am with a sudden urge to vomit (I'd like to point out I had drunk no alcohol and had prepared all my own food), now I'm a guy with a pretty strong stomach, but this had me being violently sick until my stomach cramped and went into spasm. After several hours of this a friend took me to the on-site hospital and I was put on a drip (one plus side, free painkillers for the final act, I digress). Anyway, I am convinced these bk-2-cb's totally fucked up my stomach, and I would like to hear if anyone else has had a shitty time on them.

I would never buy these again.

Bk-2CB is psychoactive, but its effects are weak. With 100 mg in a gelatine capsule, on an empty stomach and with 5 mg sublingual selegiline, its effects are only something I can call treshold. Mild euphoria, duration of about 7-8 h, energy at first than sleepiness and vivid dreams. Psylocibe semilanceata is much stronger, but also much different.

I have taken 150mg roughly. Mild to strong euphoric sensation, no real visual effects, but music sounds amazing. Have mixed with 200mg MXP and about 100mg of MPA in two separate lines. Will update as the experience progresses.

Trip was great, if only very euphoric. I would love to get some visuals on this stuff. Come on guys, let's here from some other folk who have tried this, there must be plenty of you, in UK at least.

I took it up to 175mg and never got much, it was kinda nice but also very subtle and uneventful. Not even as euphoric as I expected.

Mine was pretty Euphoric, for ages, but no real visual. Not much of a body load though, which I expected. 200mg its about the max I would go in search of visuals and more euphoria. Does last a while though, but nowhere near DOC/DOB! ;)

I have done up to 180mg of it and also mixed it with MXP, and I always find that the visuals are definitely noticable at say the 10 hour mark, like just before the effects wear off I find them to be the strongest

I did about 250mg. Bombed on empty stomach. Buzzing feeling in my head, no real euphoria of note. Visual disturbance rather than hallucinations started from about hour 3. Wood grain looked like it was about to move - i.e. On lsd - but never did. Cut it short at about 6 hours in with benzos. When I woke a few times in the night visual disturbances were definitely still there.

For those that have done 2cc how does this one contrast to 50-75mg of that besides duration? Can't help but notice all the 150-200mg doses sound like really long 2cc trips.

Thanks !

This one appears to be very different. Dosages need to be above 100mg for them to work, 200mg for a full psychedelic experience. Lasts bloomin ages. Don't consume on an empty stomach, drink with an acidic drink (e.g. orange juice, not water) and wait a few hours. That SHOULD work. Actually I think this is more psychedelic than most of the 2c's, maybe 2c-e excepted.

I overheard a couple talking in the pub about this last night. They said they took 166mg (66 followed by 100 1 hour later) orally with orange juice. Slight visuals with the edges of things blurring and moving but they mostly remember laughing their assess off for most of the night. It was possible to pull a straight face when required however. Peaked at about 4 hours then killed the night at 8 hours with a couple of benzos.

Had a brilliant time and apparently they want some more

FYI the word on the 'street' is that this substance is only active when taken with an acidic drink e.g. orange juice, preferably on an empty stomach,which also helps avoid any nausea. Otherwise it will likely not work or be underwhelming. Water renders it inactive, or almost, so taking it with water is a big no-no. I don't understand the chemistry behind this, but this has come from quite a few reliable sources.

Note the structural similarities between this substance and 2cb. They are really quite similar.

(below) Bk-2c-B then 2c-B:

736px-%CE%92k-2C-B-skeletal.svg.png

800px-2C-B-Chemdraw.png

For me, the main difference is the length of time it takes to come up when taken correctly (2-3 hours or longer), and the duration of the trip. 18-24 hours tripping is definitely not for everyone, even though this is, as far as I can see, on the lighter end of the tripping scale in terms of the potential mental strain, e.g. akin to 2c-b. However, I believe that careful and informed use of this chemical can be very worthwhile, or at least a lot of fun.

Never taken this or anything like it before, but have some on order. 100mg seems to be a low'ish but 'entry level' amount to take.

I've got a big summer BBQ party coming up on Saturday. If I took 100mg on Saturday morning (9AM) ish, how obvious would it be that I was on something other than alcohol? How trippy is it, and would I be able to get away with 'blend in' as being drunk?

It's either BK-2C-B or 1P-LSD. I've got both on order, but I'm not sure what one to go for? I don't want to ruin my time at the party, but just thought that either of them could really make it a fun time. Is anyone able to comment on that?

LSD isn't really a party drug unless everyone at the party is tripping

And I don't think bk-2cb is at all like 2-cb from what I gather

Psychedelics in general arn't Party drugs to me. Too each there own. BK 2cb is powerful. Almost MDMA like in the beginning which transforms into full psychedelic experience minus the body discomfort that other psychedelics can cause. I'd love to do LSD again but the body feelings can be distracting. I'm actually under the influence now. 250mgs taken in 3 doses to avoid puking and Nasea. Some upset stomach but no puking. At this dose the full pscyhedelia is shown. For me at least. This may or may not be my last trip but Its shown me something. Tapping into the Connectness of Everything. Not just knowing but feeling it. Anyways don't want to lose anyone on a psychadelic God rant while Tripping. Amazing I can type this the computer screen is out of control. Screw this. Back to be at one with the universe,lol

Ok I seemed to pass the stomach issues only for them to return. Other than that its been an amazing trip. Still going. Was debating if taking a benzo to sleep was worthwhile or did I need to see more psychedelia. Ingested 2mg diclazapam 30 min ago. Slightly tired but still tripping intensely. Its now 9 hours . I knew this lasted long but forgot how long this lasts. Trying to meditate and possibly astral project but havn't achieved an OBE though close. I'd actually like to get into that state where you can't feeel your body and just feel conscious awareness.

Last edited:
ITs now a full 17 hours and I'm still tripping. Slept thanks to the valium. Its mainly just visual and interesting. No more minfucks of strange energy frequencies entering my headspace. Minor headache and feeling quite taxed physcially but mentally I'm good. Wish I didn't have to take the Valium because numbing myself with a sedative dampems some of the brilliant psychedelia. Now I just need to recover physically and remember to appreciate everything and to Thank God for the valuable teachings I"ve been blessed with not only through concious tripping experiences but through what i've been exposed to and I have all the tools at my foot if need be. Englightenment is the goal but living in the world has to be achieved. Some success needs to occur in order for any message to be heard. I'm in Recovery from Opiate and alcohol addiction so trying to explain using a drug as a tool to allow me to see it differently won't make sense to most. Bill Wilson's journey with LSD was at a point where he was beyond aa clean time. He was more interesting in esoteric things and using these tools showed him levels of Counsiounsess beyong the intellect. He shared some of these experiences with the Great one who was already pretty close to enlightenmind but the LSD showed the full God expeirience. No thoughts just love and connectness to everthing...... ANyway his books are way above his name and for any serious devotee I say read them and all be blow away. IF the truth is what your after then there lies it. Most won't believe me or try me. But those karmically destined to it,,,, This all sounds out there but I'm just regular good. Not new agee. Just devote'd to the Truth and god whatever you call him or it. Doesn't matter. Its in us all. read this book then take some trips. HOpefully no more trips are needed and I realize how important people are people, being sober for the most part. Reachings out. WE'll all need help to help each other.

Anyone experience A almost 2 day hangover from BK 2cb. The benzos I took which were 6 mgs of diclazapam spaced over 3 days may have made it worse boy boy have I been sluggish and tired an feel like I lost most of the trip aside from the kindness to other people. I'm not ittirtability. I'm just like a lazy ball of jelly. Anyone. I'd like to do it again but in higher dose but the length and hangover can ruin 3 days. Unless I dropped 300-350 in the morning and tripped all day and night but I'm really just looking for a deep tripped with great visuals where my body feels good like on 2cb. Maybe I'l do a low dose of bk 2cb like 100mg with 200 ug ip lsd to enhance the depth and introspection but keep the euphoria and beautu