• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Bitter tasting etizolam - impurity or byproduct?

chitownskag

Bluelighter
I have been doing/ obtaining etilozam powder for years from diff sources and every now
and again and the etizolam powder will have no flavor or smell. Every now and again it will come around and its got a bitter flavor to it. They never seem different in quality just sometimes/ rarely it will have a bitter taste. I was just wondering if there was some byproduct left in it or it was synthesized a different way. Etizolam powder usally has no flavor or smell. The bitter batch almost had a mephedrone smell to it, like the good mephadrone back in the day. The weird thing is the potency is no different, I feel like this etiz with the smell and bitter taste was almost better.....
I was just wondering if it has something to do with a different synthesis of it or a by product.
this is my first post so I hope it is in the right spot. I need u chemest experts if your willing to help me and prolly 100 different people figure this mystery out?

It was also more crystalline than usual etizolam if that helps. But it feels no different than the regular etizolam with no flavor or smell when ingested. Hmmmmmm

A pure product will be the same no matter what route is taken during its synthesis. I'm thinking perhaps the binder is the culprit. I have noticed similar things with xanax.

Pure etizolam shouldn't have "binders" in it. The tablets might, but never the raw material.

Ostensibly there is some bitter impurity in some of your etizolam. You would probably need to have the material tested by GC or LC to identify the bitter impurity though. If you're not running any sort of "due diligence" testing, it could also be that you were sold another benzo with similar potency, instead of etizolam?

Nobody can say for sure what's in your stuff until it's tested in a lab, though.