• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Business Bitcoin/monero and darknet marketplace

Of course you never know for sure and drug dealers not known for trustworthiness, but I don’t think many professional darknet dealers keep recods of customer addresses. It would be very bad OpSec and potentially tie them to siezed packages.

I think the vendor side of some market software might actually autoprint the labels so they are never downloaded by the vendor. I know vendors don’t keep the postal tracking numbers. They encrypt them straight away:
the feds image all the markets, they don;t need access to vendors personal records - they also have zillions of encrypted addresses from the seized markets

It will happen one day and then, if they so desire, there will be a lot of conspiracy charges

I'll assemble a mob of angry pissed off darknetters that were ripped off by government for seizing their funds.

Gonna move this to LAVA* as this doesn't really have much to do with drugs

*Ehhh its not letting me do that right now 🤔

They are required to have a license to do business. As far as I know, if there is no license, the entrepreneur pays a hefty fine and is deprived of the right to conduct any entrepreneurial activity for a certain period. I am against the violation of the law because such actions lead to disorder in the social life of the population. We live in a modern world, where you can find any information you need. Many people do not buy a license simply because they are not aware of its existence and necessity. For example, in Idaho, nonprofit licenses are specific business licenses that allow a charitable company or charity to trade. Few people know about this. This fact leads to uneducated citizens. If you are interested in this topic, see this here.

Last edited: