• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Biohackers

Anonymous Dissident

Bluelighter
Just watched the first two episodes of this show, and it seems like it holds plenty of promise. I've read a number of books about CRISPR-cas9 genetic manipulation technology run amok (James Rollins, especially, is fond of tackling the subject), but this seems to be the first instance of a TV show taking on the subject. It's at least the only one I've come across. I can't say for certain that that's exactly where the show is going, but that's definitely how it seems from the early episodes. It's also a new German Sci-fi show, which quickly piqued my interest after how stellar Dark was.

thanks peeps
gonna give it a go
tv is off lookin at me posting bs and stayin alive
need something to watch shit stream constantly on at least 2 tvs all freakin day.
peace

ahhh fuck: subtitles and i cannot read....
thanks anyway will try it just takes away from being a lazy ass and missing the picture itself

thanks peeps
gonna give it a go
tv is off lookin at me posting bs and stayin alive
need something to watch shit stream constantly on at least 2 tvs all freakin day.
peace

ahhh fuck: subtitles and i cannot read....
thanks anyway will try it just takes away from being a lazy ass and missing the picture itself

You can watch it in German with subtitles or an English dub version.

Edit: Okay, the bioluminescent cannabis in episode 3 is cool, as is the insulin pump filled with THC🤔

Last edited:
gonna do it if i can get off bl
=D
still aint cut on that tv its a trap, too

It's a cool idea... definitely the future

I was introduced to biohacking by some "biohacker" who had some bio immune disease and started biohacking himself by injecting other peoples poop into his colon. Guess it fixed his shit (literally). Good for him.

saw this guy on youtube with like a bitcoin hardwallet drive embedded in his hand behind his thumb

i mean that would be smart if more places took bitcoin - if ANY places took bitcoin just walking up

saw this guy on youtube with like a bitcoin hardwallet drive embedded in his hand behind his thumb

i mean that would be smart if more places took bitcoin - if ANY places took bitcoin just walking up
ROFL, that's not biohacking, that's just some idiot putting a chip in his hand.

I would bet within 10 years bitcoin is a thing of the past and the guy just has some shit in his hand now....

Like bro... just buy a fucking USB drive, encrypt it and a safe..... lmao

ROFL, that's not biohacking, that's just some idiot putting a chip in his hand.

I would bet within 10 years bitcoin is a thing of the past and the guy just has some shit in his hand now....

Like bro... just buy a fucking USB drive, encrypt it and a safe..... lmao
lol i found an image thats definitely from the same thing i just dont remember what it was but yeah he literally tagged himself with his bitcoin wallet lol
https://ichef.bbc.co.uk/images/ic/640x360/p02m9qcv.jpg

the soda machine in the background is significant because i think he works in crypto and theres a soda machine at his office that works with - and probably is the only machine in the world that does work with - his implanted stupid ass wallet

yes TL;DR: some Finnish retard RFID tags himself with his bitcoin wallet so that he can always have cold soda

lol i found an image thats definitely from the same thing i just dont remember what it was but yeah he literally tagged himself with his bitcoin wallet lol
https://ichef.bbc.co.uk/images/ic/640x360/p02m9qcv.jpg

the soda machine in the background is significant because i think he works in crypto and theres a soda machine at his office that works with - and probably is the only machine in the world that does work with - his implanted stupid ass wallet

yes TL;DR: some Finnish retard RFID tags himself with his bitcoin wallet so that he can always have cold soda

Whatever, lol, good for him actually.

I'd rather just get a tattoo for what he probably spent on that. More useful IMO.

After finishing the first six episodes of season one, I'll be anxiously awaiting season two, but who knows how long that might be because of CoVID-19🤬

I like it so far but i think they are going to make it odd. Like how Fringe started but went crazy
But i don't really know. It's annoying watching it dubbed. They do a good job at it though, i was high and reading the lips and they have it synced well

I like it so far but i think they are going to make it odd. Like how Fringe started but went crazy
But i don't really know. It's annoying watching it dubbed. They do a good job at it though, i was high and reading the lips and they have it synced well

I wont be a dick and spoil it for you, but as far as the first six episodes go, it doesn't go off the rails the way a lot of shows do.