• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Big time solution to missing. no more absesses! GAME CHANGING!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey OP I made a TV infomercial script out of your original post for you since I'm supposed to actually be drafting some marketing ideas for a client portfolio presentation I have in the morning and decided this'd be more fun:

Are you TIRED of missing shots? Is your dope going to waste?
(Camera pans to black & white video of guy punching his arm in anger)

Uh oh, now you're going to have a BIG UGLY lump! That could really turn NASTY!

What if we told you there was a way to FORGET ABOUT ALL THAT?

EUREKA!

Introducing the all new patent pending Miss Shot EXTRACTOR XL 5000!

Based on a GAME CHANGING invention by the renowned Blackguy who has 6 PhD's in broscience - GUARANTEED!
(Camera pans to balding grey-haired black guy smiling while wearing a white coat with a stethoscope)

This amazing product is available for a limited time by calling the number at the bottom of your screen - OPERATORS ARE STANDING BY! You can also purchase at fine retailers such as Big 5 or anywhere that sells camping equipment.

Camera pans to blackguy saying:

i've done the field testing for you, it freaking works!

(Fade to black)

Hey OP I made a TV infomercial script out of your original post for you since I'm supposed to actually be drafting some marketing ideas for a client portfolio presentation I have in the morning and decided this'd be more fun:

EUREKA!

Based on a GAME CHANGING invention by the renowned Blackguy who has 6 PhD's in broscience - GUARANTEED!
(Camera pans to balding grey-haired black guy smiling while wearing a white coat with a stethoscope)

This amazing product is available for a limited time by calling the number at the bottom of your screen - OPERATORS ARE STANDING BY! You can also purchase at fine retailers such as Big 5 or anywhere that sells camping equipment.

i've done the field testing for you, it freaking works!

(Fade to black)

10/10

Bro, if your friend is seriously that bad at hitting his vein to the point where hes carrying around a snake bite kit, he probably shouldnt be shooting up in the first place. Heroin is too expensive to be wasting it away by missing all the time, my God I probably miss like 1 out of 200 shots and when I do start to miss I INSTANTLY notice and stop pushing down the plunger, and move to a different vein. Honestly something like this isnt something you should need to have on the ready, maybe its a sign from God that hes not supposed to be shooting heroin if he misses consistintly lol. I dunno man I get what your saying and all and it would probably be a little effective but I just dont see the point of IVing heroin if you miss all the time, he would probably be better off sniffing, plugging, or IMing the dope, you cant really screw up any of those ROAs other than IMing im not sure I have never done that and am not a IMing genius by any means, but you cant really screw up sniffing or plugging dope, maybe try suggesting that to him, from what I hear plugging it is as close as your gonna get to IVing it, I know if it gets to the point where I cant shoot dope in my veins anymore, plugging it would be my next option. And dont get so offended and mad bro, no one on here is trying to give you a hard time, some of us are very very knowledgable when it comes to the topic of shotting heroin and all we are trying to tell you is this snake bite kit probably isnt as much of a God send as your buddy thinks, and other than that fact like I stated before, this is something a successful IV user shouldnt even have to worry about having on hand. Anyway just my 2 cents bud. Otherwise if he is that determined to keep IVing dope than he should research on a proper shooting technique, Im not sure what his issues are if hes got veins that are hard to find or if he just isnt properly injecting correct but there is tips and tricks to all those issues with a little bit of research such as hydrating yourself before injection to get your veins a little more bulked up, or doing simple exercise such as pushups or bicep curls, and as fair as shooting techniques, he should be injecting at a 45 degree angle with the opening of the needle facing up as it goes in, maybe his pushing his rig straigh down at a 90 degree angle? Or pushing it in wayyy to flat like at a 10 degree angle? Not sure I havent seen your friend try to shoot up and I didnt fully read all the replies to this thread so i apologize if you already stated his problems with injecting. Anyway just something to think about, but if that snake bite kit is working for him all the power to him, but the point is you shouldnt have to have one, missing isnt something you just want to accept as a norm of IV use, it shouldnt happen all that much and all your getting is a lot of wasted money and wasted highs.

EUREKA!

(Fade to black)

LOL I cant stop laughing at the "guy punching his arm in anger" ahhhh thats fuckin great

I used to be terrible at hitting. you can watch all the youtube videos you want, read all the how-tos you want to, but hitting a vein consistently and properly takes a lot of practice. no matter how good you are(or think you are) missing just happens.

No man it really doesnt take all that much practice if you know a proper technique on how to shoot, I wish I could watch you shoot up and I could probably instantly tell you what your doing wrong and show you a better method. Missing shots is not something and IV user should just have to accept. And I really dont understand on what thoughts go through your head once you start to miss and feel that horrible pain. Are you just like "Ahh fuck it theres no going back now!!" Because once you feel that horrible sting just pull out your rig and move to a different spot man. I have been shooting dope for almost 15 years now and the number of shots that I 100% completely missed I could count with my fingers with both hands. Its not a common thing that just happends. I would stab myself 100 times searching for a good register before I just say fuck it and push the plunger down hoping im in the vein. I dunno man im honestly not trying to give you a hard time, im just saying you shouldnt have to lose all that money from missing often.

EUREKA!

(Fade to black)

Lol Billy Mays couldnt of done it better himself pinpoint, I think you got a real shot at being an infomercial producer ;)

EUREKA!

(Fade to black)

Laughed so fucking hard. Thread is now best of bluelight IMO

I know pretty well what im doing, or was doing wrong. id pussy out. I would go to slow, be to careful, and the second it started to hurt, id back out. seems to me like a lot of you guys have never been at the point where youre shooting 5 times a day. you start trying to hit ANYWHERE you can. your veins about swell shut and sometimes you'll pull back and it seems like its registered, so you start pushing it in. it hurts like hell so u stop, pull back and wtf its still getting blood back. so you push again. OUCH! then it starts swelling right there and you realize that somehow you are registered, but missing? your arms so numb from stabing yourself a million times you can hardly tell until it swells into a baseball. I know a few people who straight up cannot ever get a vein and just straight mussel it! that's fucking crazy if you ask me. I had a girlfriend who did that as well. shed have these huge lumps on her ass, id give her a massage and shed almost go out from me releasing all that h into her system. theres parts about being a junkie that a lot of you might not find so glamorous. the bottom of the barrel is an ugly disgusting place. taunt all you like, I know what im talking about. it really makes me sad that you guys think this is a joke. im really trying to help people. I don't miss that often anymore at all, but I still keep this sucker around for the time I do, or even if I miss a little. it really helps

Missing shouldn't ever be a thing. Learn proper injection technique and rotate sites. I have never missed a shot, and I swear I'm not full of shit and I learned by following an online tutorial. Use a small gauge needle, and register that red flag of blood. Inject slowly, and pullback again halfway to double check your still in. I guess with tar it is probably harder though because the rig itself is filled with black ass heroin but if you inject slow you should immediately feel pain if you start to miss and pull the rig out and re-register. Ideally backload the shot into a new rig. I know this isn't always possible but if your going to use drugs in the most risky way possible, the least we can do is focus on harm reduction.

It sounds to me like poor technique unfortunately has fucked up your veins pretty bad already though. Make sure you start drinking more water to stay hydrated, it makes it a little easier to hit when your veins aren't shrunken from chronic dehydration.

Last edited:
technique is void when you stick a needle in your arm 5-7 times a day. you just run out of spots. that same friend that's a r.n. I used to have him hit me because he is literally a professional. even he started to miss after a few months of basicly doing nothing but sticking a needle in his arm, leg, neck, hand, foot, between his fingers, his cock, , trust me man,,, when your sticking a rig in your junk..... your about outa options...... his arms where worse than mine ever where last I saw that dude. theres only so much the human body can take. to some people h isn't a hobby, its life. I doubt there are many people that are like that here, at least like that now,. those guys are a little busy to be posting bullshit on a forum. lol

This is not practical and I worry that it could cause more harm then good. The best way to avoid IV complications is good technique and always using sterile equipment. If you feel burning while doing a shot, stop immediately. Keep the area clean and use hot compresses to help any missed solution absorb. Always seek medical treatment if there are any signs of infection or the missed injection doesn't resolve itself.

Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.